Intraoperative imaging system is an innovative optical imaging technology that is used in surgical operations. This imaging system has allowed the surgeons to accurately visualize patient’s anatomy during surgical procedures. The intraoperative imaging technique makes use of a display system and specialized cameras that provides in-depth image of the surgical area. The system was originally designed for the treatment of brain tumors but its area of application has diversified since its inception. Intraoperative imaging requires a hybrid operating room which is equipped with 3D sensors and CT and MRI scanners. Its application during surgeries of complicated areas such as brain and sinuses will drive the market for intraoperative imaging systems market.
The intraoperative imaging systems market is continuously growing due to its specified application in the complicated surgeries. Moreover, its acceptance in various medical fields, high accuracy and technological advancements are the main drivers that propels the growth of intraoperative imaging systems market. However, requirement of advanced operating rooms barring any metal objects for use of the equipment is a mandate. This is mainly done to avoid the interference of the metal objects with the magnetic field of the intraoperative imaging systems.
The report segments intraoperative imaging systems market on the basis of type and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into intraoperative computed tomography (CT), intraoperative ultrasound and intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). According to geography, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market has witnessed many advancement in these devices such as development of portable intraoperative devices and its acceptance in the market will propel the market growth. Furthermore, the collaboration of Imris Inc. and Siemens AG in October 2013 for the development and marketing of new intraoperative imaging CT scanner that has the capability to produce high resolution images and minimize the radiation exposure.
The report will also study the comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Medtronic plc, Neurologica Corporation (Samsung), Royal Phillips, Siemens AG, IMRIS Inc. and Brainlab AG.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
By Product Type
- Intraoperative MRI
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- Mobile Intraoperative CT products
- Fully Intraoperative Suites
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA)
* This report will be delivered in 12 Business Days. *