The market has been segmented on the basis of type, solar panel component, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into basic material, doping agent, anti-reflective coatings, protective material, frame material, back sheet material, converting material, and others. Based on solar panel component, the market is segmented into cell, module, and array. Furthermore, the market has been segmented on the basis of geographical regions, which include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA. The consumption of solar panel materials in different countries has also been included in the report. The leading companies in the market have been proactively working towards introducing new material in market in order to reduce price of solar materials. The major companies profiled in the report include Dow Corning, ACC Silicones Ltd., Novagard Solution, Wacker Chemie AG, Bluestar Silicones, Silicon Solar, Crown Advanced Material Company Ltd., Renewsys World, Baixing Group Co. Ltd., and Soli Tek.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the factors, which drive as well as restrain the growth of the global solar panel materials market.
- The market projections for the period 2014-2022 have been included along with the impacting factors.
- The report also provides quantitative as well as qualitative trends to help the stakeholders in understanding the market scenario.
- In-depth analyses of the key segments of the market demonstrate the solar panel materials consumption for different applications across different end user industries.
- SWOT analysis facilitates the study of the internal environment of leading companies for strategy formulation.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices adopted by the leading market players across various geographies.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Basic material
- Doping agent
- Anti-reflective coatings
- Protective material
- Frame material
- Back sheet material
- Converting material
By Solar Panel Component
- Other Europe
- Other Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Other LAMEA
The analyst offers exhaustive research and analysis based on a wide variety of factual inputs, which largely include interviews with industry participants, reliable statistics, and regional intelligence. The in-house industry experts play an instrumental role in designing analytic tools and models, tailored to the requirements of a particular industry segment. The primary research efforts include reaching out participants through mail, tele-conversations, referrals, professional networks, and face-to-face interactions.
They are also in professional corporate relations with various companies that allow them greater flexibility for reaching out to industry participants and commentators for interviews and discussions.
They also refer to a broad array of industry sources for their secondary research, which typically include; however, not limited to:
- Company SEC filings, annual reports, company websites, broker & financial reports, and investor presentations for competitive scenario and shape of the industry
- Scientific and technical writings for product information and related preemptions
- Regional government and statistical databases for macro analysis
- Authentic news articles and other related releases for market evaluation
- Internal and external proprietary databases, key market indicators, and relevant press releases for market estimates and forecast
Furthermore, the accuracy of the data will be analyzed and validated by conducting additional primaries with various industry experts and KOLs. They also provide robust post-sales support to clients.