Advances in Pediatrics reviews the most current practices in pediatrics. A distinguished editorial board, headed by Dr.Michael Kappy, identifies key areas of major progress and controversy and invites expert pediatricians to contribute original articles devoted to these topics. These insightful overviews bring concepts to a clinical level and explore their everyday impact on patient care. Topics such as fetal diagnosis and surgical intervention, updates in pharmacology, and fatty liver disease are represented, highlighting the most current and relevant information in the field.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
4. Vincent A. Fulginiti, MD (1931-2013): A Visionary Leader in Pediatric Education, Research, and Bioethics
5. Advances in the Interdisciplinary Care of Children with Klinefelter Syndrome
6. Prader Willi Syndrome: Genetics, Metabolomics, Hormonal Function, and New Approaches to Therapy
7. Advances in the Care of Transgender Children and Adolescents
8. Asthma Management for Children: Risk Identification and Prevention
9. The Optic Nerve Hypoplasia Spectrum: Review of the Literature and Clinical Guidelines
10. Update on Pediatric Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection: Paradigms in Treatment and Prevention
11. Chronic Hepatitis C Infection in Children
12. Update on Youth-Onset Type 2 Diabetes: Lessons Learned from the Treatment Options for Type 2 Diabetes in Adolescents and Youth Clinical Trial
13. Comorbidities of Thyroid Disease in Children
14. Advances in Pediatric Pharmacology, Therapeutics, and Toxicology
15. Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
16. Updates in Pediatric Rheumatology
17. Advances in Autism-2016
18. The Center for Human Development in Guatemala: An Innovative Model for Global Population Health
19. Better Transportation to Health Care Will Improve Child Health and Lower Costs
20. Toxic Stress in Children and Adolescents
21. Update on Adolescent Contraception
22. Docosahexaenoic Acid and Arachidonic Acid Nutrition in Early Development
23. Using Shared Decision-Making Tools to Improve Care for Patients with Disorders of Sex Development
Barton, Leslie L. Professor Emerita, Department of Pediatrics, Steele
Memorial Children's Research Center, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona.
Berkowitz, Carol D. Executive Vice Chair, Department of Pediatrics,
Harbor-UCLA Medical Center; Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, David
Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Torrance, California.
Carver, Jane Professor, Department of Pediatrics and Molecular
Medicine, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida.
Ziegler, Moritz M. Retired Surgeon-in-Chief, Pediatric Surgery, Children's Hospital Colorado, Retired, Professor of Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, Colorado.