1. Prospecting the Future: Davis. B. Bobrow.
2. Why Forecasts Fail: The Limits and Potential of Forecasting in International Relations and Economics: Charles F. Doran.
3. World System History: From Traditional International Politics to the Study of Global Relations: Robert A. Denemark.
4. Global Politics at the Turn of the Millennium: Changing Bases of "Us" and "Them": Yale H. Ferguson and Richard W. Mansbach.
5. The Long and the Short of Global Politics in the Twenty–First Century: An Evolutionary Approach: George Modelski and William R. Thompson.
6. Unipolarity Without Hegemony: David Wilkinson.
7. Peering Into the Future by Looking Back: The Westphalian, Philadelphian and Anti–Utopian Paradigms.
8. Approaches to Global Politics in the Twenty–First Century: A Review Essay: Stuart J. Kaufman.