With the economic development and demand for textile, chemical fiber industry has maintained growth. The production of chemical fiber has achieved over 48 million tonnes, increased 12.5%. The revenue generated by chemical fiber companies has reached over RMB3 billion in 2015.
There were 19 listed chemical fiber companies in 2015.The Chemical fiber companies is initiating a series of measures to improve efficiency. These include eliminating outdated capacity, increasing the output of high- tech fibers, and the merger and reconstruction of producers.
The chemical fiber industry has been taken account into the 13th Five Year Plan emphasis, aimed at dominating the growing global market for advanced high- tech fibers by 2020. It is implementing a strategy to deal with huge overcapacity and slowing demand that it says will persist for the next five years.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s chemical fiber industry;
- To understand the development situation of the chemical fiber industry in China;
- Gain information on the major chemical fiber producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major chemical fiber producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China chemical fiber industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China chemical fiber industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from chemical fiber business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic chemical fiber enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed chemical fiber enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of chemical fiber business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed chemical fiber enterprises
3.1 Dalian Rubber and Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
3.2 Shen Ma Industry Co., Ltd.
3.3 Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
3.4 Jiangsu Lugang Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
3.5 Zhejiang Unifull Industrial Fiber Co., Ltd.
3.6 Kuangda Technology Group Co., Ltd.
3.7 Jiangsu Huaxicun Co., Ltd.
3.8 Nanjing Chemical Fibre Company Limited.
3.9 Guangdong Kaiping Chunhui Co., Ltd.
3.10 ANHUI ANLI MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
3.11 Jilin Chemical Fibre Stock Co., Ltd.
3.12 Huafon Microfibre (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
3.13 Jiangsu Jiangnan High Polymer Fiber Co., Ltd.
3.14 Wuxi Double Elephant Micro Fibre Material Co., Ltd.
3.15 JIANGSU YOULI INVESTMENT HOLDING CO.,LTD
3.16 Xiamen Savings Environmental Co., Ltd.
3.17 Chtc Helon Co., Ltd.
3.18 Chongqing Zaisheng Technology Co., Ltd.
3.19 Shangying Global Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Zaisheng Technology Co., Ltd.
- Chtc Helon Co., Ltd.
- Dalian Rubber and Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Kaiping Chunhui Co., Ltd.
- Huafon Microfibre (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- JIANGSU YOULI INVESTMENT HOLDING CO.,LTD
- Jiangsu Huaxicun Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Jiangnan High Polymer Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Lugang Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
- Jilin Chemical Fibre Stock Co., Ltd.
- Kuangda Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Chemical Fibre Company Limited.
- Shangying Global Co., Ltd.
- Shen Ma Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wuxi Double Elephant Micro Fibre Material Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen Savings Environmental Co., Ltd.
- Xinxiang Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Unifull Industrial Fiber Co., Ltd.