In the period of Twelfth Five- Year Plan, China’s forest industry has maintained good progress and momentum. Forest product production has accelerated, industry structure has been further upgraded, and forest enterprises’ economic profits have improved. In 2015, the total output value of forest industry reached over RMB5 trillion in 2015 from RMB2.28 trillion in 2010 representing an annual growth of over 20%. The structure of the primary, secondary and tertiary forest industry sectors changed from a ratio of 39:52:9 in 2010 to 33:51:16 in 2015. There were 9 listed forest companies in 2015.
In the next years, the Chinese government has prepared plans to upgrade the country’s forest industry. Enterprises will be encouraged to accelerate transformation to added value production, to upgrade machinery and equipment and adopt high- tech, environmentally sound practices.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s forest industry;
- To understand the development situation of the forest industry in China;
- Gain information on the major forest producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major forest producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China forest industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China forest industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from forest business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 20- 30 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic forest enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed forest enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of forest business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed forest enterprises
3.1 Dare Technology Co., Ltd.
3.2 Dehua TB New Decoration Material Co., Ltd.
3.3 Kangxin New Materials Co., Ltd.
3.4 Sichuan Shengda Forestry Industry Co., Ltd.
3.5 Guangdong Weihua Corporation
3.6 Guangxi Fenglin Wood Industry Group Company Limited
3.7 Der Future Science and Technology Holding Group Co., Ltd.
3.8 ZHONGFU STRAITS (PINGTAN) DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED
3.9 Jilin Forest Industry Co., Ltd.
- Dehua TB New Decoration Material Co., Ltd.
- Der Future Science and Technology Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Weihua Corporation
- Guangxi Fenglin Wood Industry Group Company Limited
- Jilin Forest Industry Co., Ltd.
- Kangxin New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Shengda Forestry Industry Co., Ltd.
- ZHONGFU STRAITS (PINGTAN) DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED