The modern Chinese banking industry was launched via the revolution and implementation of a centrally- planned economy. The Banking Sector is dominated by China’s Big Four banks, the Bank of China (BoC), the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, the Agricultural Bank of China (ABoC), and China Construction Bank. They make up 80% of all banking assets and between 65% and 70% of all loans. Of these, the largest by assets, employees, and customers is the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China.
At the end of 2015, the commercial banks obtained the net profit RMB1.6 trillion, which increased 2.43%.
The performance of the banking industry was steady, and both assets and liabilities increased. Downward pressure on the economy has been mounting. Internet finance has cut into banks’ core business, and the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has lowered interest rates several times.This has reduced banks’ profit margins and forced them to rely on innovative financial services to improve the structure of their revenue.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s banks;
- To understand the development situation of the banks in China;
- Gain information on the major bank producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major bank producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China banks will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China banks.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from bank business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic banks in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed bank enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of bank business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed bank enterprises
3.1 Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited
3.2 China Construction Bank Co., Ltd.
3.3 Agricultural Bank of China Limited
3.4 Bank of China Limited
3.5 China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.
3.6 Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
3.7 Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co., Ltd.
3.8 Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.
3.9 China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited
3.10 China Minsheng Banking Co., Ltd.
3.11 Ping An Bank Co., Ltd.
3.12 China Everbright Bank Company Limited
3.13 Hua Xia Bank Co., Ltd.
3.14 Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd.
3.15 Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd.
3.16 Bank of Ningbo Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Beijing Co., Ltd.
- Bank of China Limited
- Bank of Communications Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Ningbo Co., Ltd.
- China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited
- China Construction Bank Co., Ltd.
- China Everbright Bank Company Limited
- China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd.
- China Minsheng Banking Co., Ltd.
- Hua Xia Bank Co., Ltd.
- Industrial Bank Co., Ltd.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited
- Ping An Bank Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co., Ltd.