The shipping industry is cyclical, the shipping market has been remained depressed since 2008, has excess shipping capacity. The average China Containerised Freight Index (“CCFI”) was 872 points in 2015, fell 19.7% compared with the 1,086 of last year, the prices to ship commodities are still near their lowest.
There were 13 listed shipping companies in 2015, and the volume of sales reached about RMB120 billion and the net profit obtained over RMB2 billion.
In order to cope with the tremendous challenges by enhancing risk control and sustainability, shipping enterprises pursued reforms and innovation in terms of alliances, mergers and acquisitions, asset reorganization, combination between industry and finance, and application of new technologies. The shipping industry experienced a trend of scale expansion, professional development and alliances.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s shipping industry;
- To understand the development situation of the shipping industry in China;
- Gain information on the major shipping producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major shipping producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China shipping industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China shipping industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from shipping business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2- 3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic shipping enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed shipping enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of shipping business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed shipping enterprises
3.1 China COSCO Holdings Company Limited
3.2 China Shipping Container Lines Company Limited
3.3 China Shipping Development Company Limited
3.4 China Merchants Energy Shipping Co., Ltd.
3.5 COSCO Shipping Co., Ltd.
3.6 Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co., Ltd.
3.7 Bohai Ferry Co., Ltd.
3.8 Hainan Strait Shipping Co., Ltd.
3.9 Ningbo Marine Co., Ltd.
3.10 China Shipping Haisheng Co., Ltd.
3.11 Chang Jiang Shipping Group Phoenix Co., Ltd.
3.12 Zhongchang Marine Company Limited
3.13 Shanghai Ya Tong Co., Ltd.
- COSCO Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Chang Jiang Shipping Group Phoenix Co., Ltd.
- China COSCO Holdings Company Limited
- China Merchants Energy Shipping Co., Ltd.
- China Shipping Container Lines Company Limited
- China Shipping Development Company Limited
- China Shipping Haisheng Co., Ltd.
- Hainan Strait Shipping Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Marine Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Ya Tong Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co., Ltd.
- Zhongchang Marine Company Limited