Rising demand for convenience beverage and changing lifestyle in South America is the major driver for the growth of energy drink. There are certain allegations on potential health hazards and natural ingredients usage is more which clearly needs to be specified on the label of the packaging.Manufacturers need to have some innovations to address the health and safety concerns as this will help in reaching more consumers and attrcating them on a larger scale.
Major Players in this market are Grupo Petropolis Ltda which is a local player and Redbull, Monster beverage corporation and Coco-cola are the international players.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the South America Energy Drink Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the South America Energy Drink market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing demand for convenience beverage segment
4.1.2 Rising consumer demand for energy drink
4.1.3 Demand coming from youths
4.2.1 Allegations on potential Health Hazards
4.2.2 Demand for consumption limit to be specified on labels
4.2.3 Natural Ingredients increasing usage
4.3.1 Condition specific product offerings
4.3.2 Innovations to address health and safety concerns
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Segment Types
5.1.1 Functional Beverages
220.127.116.11 Energy drinks
18.104.22.168 By Ingredients Type
22.214.171.124 Amino acids
126.96.36.199 super fruit extracts & botanicals
188.8.131.52 By Packaging
184.108.40.206 Bottles (PET)
220.127.116.11 By Sales Channel
18.104.22.168 Convenience stores
22.214.171.124 Mass merchandisers
126.96.36.199 Drug stores
5.2 Food services/ Sports nutrition chain
5.5 By Geography
5.5.1 South America
188.8.131.52 Other Latin American countries
5.6 Competitive Landscape
5.6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.6.2 Joint Ventures
5.6.3 New Product Launches
5.6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.6.5 Market Share Analysis
5.7 Company Profiles
5.7.1 Grupo Petropolis Ltda
5.7.2 AJE Group
5.7.3 Empresas Polar SA
5.7.5 Monster Beverage corporation
5.7.6 Rockstar Inc
5.7.7 Coca cola
5.7.9 Arizona Beverage Company
5.7.10 National Beverage Corp
5.7.11 Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
5.7.12 Living Essentials
5.7.13 Vital Beverages Pvt.Ltd.
5.7.14 Cloud 9
5.7.15 Extreme Drinks.Co
5.7.16 Mountain Fuel.co
5.7.17 Otsuka Holdings
5.7.18 TC Pharmaceutical industries