In recent times Soy protein garnered much attention from consumers, manufacturers and researchers as It’s one of the few plant proteins that has a complete amino acid profile making it a popular choice amongst consumers on account of health benefits. Its functional properties allow for specific applications which include adhesives, asphalts, resins, cleaning materials, cosmetics, inks, pleather, paints, paper coatings, pesticides/fungicides, plastics, polyesters, and textile fibres.
The South American market is propelled by demand for sports and nutrition products by athletes, body builders and recuperating patients. Additionally weight management category is also growing where protein is the main constituent ingredient. A huge lactose intolerant population that drives demand for alternate dairy substitutes such as Soy protein characterizes Asia and South America. Soy protein ingredient market faces a hurdle in growth due to presence of non-nutritional components and risk to allergies; however, ongoing research is anticipated to overcome this.
Soy protein products are mainly present in three forms in the market i.e Soy concentrate, Soy isolate and Soy flour. The United States is the leading soy protein producer and exporter; South America is the second fastest growing market after Asia. In South America, Brazil is the largest market for Soy protein followed by Argentina. The growing population and disposable incomes have made this region an area of immense potential and opportunities.
Increasing health claims and acknowledgement by forums and government bodies is making soy protein increasingly popular in the market. The major companies dominating the South American market are ADM, Cargill, Dupont, CHS, KERRY GROUP, Linyi Shansong Biologicals Products Co. Ltd, Shandong Sinoglory Group Co. Ltd. The current trends indicate partnering, mergers and acquisitions to capture the market.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the South American Soy Protein Ingredient Market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Soy American Soy protein Ingredient market
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.1.1 Adoption of sports and nutrion products by consumer segments i.e atheletes, body builders and recovering patients
3.1.2 Demand from consumers on account of weight management properties
3.1.3 Very high rates of lactose intolerant population that demand for use of non milk protein across food industry
3.2.1 Avalability of alternate vegetable protein options
3.2.2 Non nutritional componenets and risk to allergies
3.3.1 Growth of food and beverage sector is anticipated to increase demand for Soy protein
3.3.2 Increasing demand for health foods and good source of vegetable protein
3.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Soy Isolates
4.1.2 Soy Concentrates
4.1.3 Soy Flours
18.104.22.168 Textured Soy Flour
22.214.171.124 Textured Soy Protein
4.2 By Application
4.2.1 Bakery and confectionery
4.2.2 Meat alternatives
4.2.3 Functional foods
4.2.4 Dairy Replacement
4.2.5 Infant foods
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 South America
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.2 Dupont Nutrition & Health
6.3 Cargill, Incorporated
6.4 CHS Inc.
6.5 Kerry Group PLC
6.6 Wilmar International Limited
6.7 Linyi Shansong Biologicals Products Co. Ltd
6.8 Foodchem International Cooperation
6.10 Sonic Biochem Extractions Ltd.