In 2015, the increase of gas demand slowed down, whose apparent consumption of gas was around 191 million m3, which increased by 3.7% which was the lowest consumption for the last decade. The slowed down market was affected by high price level and substitutable resources
In 2015, the sales volume of this industry received around RMB38 billion, which increased by 1.05%.
Low carbon economy was the mainstream after the Climate conference in Paris, so that the clean fuel promised latent capacity in the future.
The Aim of this report
- To provide readers with comprehensive & in- depth understanding of China’s gas industry;
- To understand the development situation of the gas industry in China;
- Gain information on the major gas producers in China;
- Gain insight into the major gas producers about operation;
- To predict the future of China gas industry will be;
- To reveal opportunities in the China gas industry.
Benefits of the report
- Financial performance in 2015 and YoY changes, including revenue, operating profit, net profit, revenue and gross profit margin from gas business;
- Changes of revenue and net profit in the latest five years and the reasons;
- Adjustment to business structure in the recent 2-3 years;
- Development strategy and development trends in the near future.
PDF- format report, with around 30- 50 pages.
Three working days needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
2 Ranking of main listed domestic gas enterprises in 2015
2.1 List of China’s listed gas enterprises
2.2 By revenue
2.3 By net profit
2.4 By total assets
2.5 By revenue and gross profit margin of gas business
2.6 By operating profit
2.7 By primary earnings per share
3 Analysis of listed gas enterprises
3.1 SHANXI GUOXIN ENERGY CORPORATION LIMITED
3.2 Shenzhen Gas Corporation Ltd.
3.3 Chongqing Gas Group Corporation Ltd.
3.4 Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities (Group) Co., Ltd.
3.5 Nanjing Zhongbei (Group) Company Limited
3.6 PetroChina Jinhong Energy Investment Co., Ltd.
3.7 Shandong Shengli Co., Ltd.
3.8 Changchun Sinoenergy Corporation
3.9 Changchun Gas Co., Ltd.
3.10 Bestsun Energy Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Gas Co., Ltd.
- Changchun Sinoenergy Corporation
- Chongqing Gas Group Corporation Ltd.
- Nanjing Zhongbei (Group) Company Limited
- PetroChina Jinhong Energy Investment Co., Ltd.
- SHANXI GUOXIN ENERGY CORPORATION LIMITED
- Shandong Shengli Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Dazhong Public Utilities (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Gas Corporation Ltd.