Helping Manage Market Dynamics
Along with the finest forecasts in the industry you get expert written summaries throughout the report that are clear and to the point. After reading the report you should have a clear understanding of the most relevant issues and the upside and downside risks that are affecting the economy, transportation and more specifically the rail industry.
Every Issue Contains:
- Forecast for equipment deliveries
- Detailed unit forecast by car-type
- 5 year forecast with near term quarterly breakdowns
- Stay up-to-date on key trends and insights on the rail equipment market
- In-depth report with easy to digest analysis
- "Closer Look" section: In-depth view of specific railcar market
Databases / Graphs / Tables:
- Comprehensive database is included with history (back to 1992) and forecast for data presented in the report.
- Access to supplemental tables include 2-digit STCC N.A. carloadings originated summary tables for the major equipment types: Box, Covered Hopper, Refrigerator, Gondola, Open-Top Hopper, Flat, Tank, and all other
- WEBINARS -- Complimentary access to "State of Freight" webinars held throughout the year. These webinars feature discussions on the current economy, trucking, rail, and intermodal situations.
- SUPPORT -- Product support is provided to help users get the most out of their subscription.
- USERS -- 5 free accounts/users are associated with each subscription.
- ONLINE ACCESS -- Report in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format for easy viewing and saving. New report notifications emailed directly to you. Archives of all reports through your 'My Services' webpage.
*This subscription is updated quarterly.