The Middle East market for MRI is fast growing. The limited manufacturing capacity of these countries increases the demand in the market. Most Middle Eastern country economies rely on Oil & Petroleum making them some of the richest in the world. The average per capita income in these countries is high making healthcare facilities more affordable. The awareness of healthcare and early diagnosis has increased; there is also a rise in the aging population and incidence of diseases and cancers. These factors are drivers of the MRI market in the Middle East. The MRI systems market can be segmented on the basis of structure (Open, Closed and Standing), resolution (low field, mid field and high field), applications (Neurological, Gastrointestinal, Cardiology and Oncology) and geographically (UAE, Qatar, Oman and other countries). Some of the key players are GE, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems.
Drivers: Advanced healthcare facilities and advancements in technology drive the market. There is an increase in the aging population and incidence in diseases increasing the demand for advanced healthcare facilities like MRI.
Constraints: Though the technology is considered safe, the numbers of accidents associated have been increasing as the magnetic field is dangerous when the patients have embedded devices such as pacemakers and cochlear implants. The South American economy is still developing so the affordability for advanced facilities is less.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Middle Eastern MRI Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle Eastern MRI Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study Deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast Period Years
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric Forecast Model
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Characterisation
- Current Market Scenario
- Market Overview
- New Developments
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges (DROC) Analysis
- MRI Systems Market Segmentation
- By type
- Open System
- Closed System
- By resolution
- Straight/ Upright
- Low- Field Scanner
- Mid-field Scanner
- High-Field Scanner
- By Application
- By Geography
- Middle East
- Competitive Landscape
- Merger and Acquisition Analysis
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
- Company Profiling
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
- Future Outlook of the Market