The segmentation of the market for precision medicine is done based on Technology (Big data analytics, Bioinformatics, Gene sequencing, Drug discovery, Companion diagnostics and others), Application (Oncology, CNS, Immunology, Respiratory and others) and Geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East).
Oncology precision medicine has the largest market share as the number of cancer patients are increasing every year with high demand for advanced technologies. Patient diagnosed with cancer in 2004 would have had only a 10% chance of obtaining the right treatment for the disease as compared to a 70-80% chance of getting the right treatment today. While North America takes the top position in the precision medicine market, Europe and rest of the world is continuing to contribute to the revenues of this market at a greater pace.
The major key player for this market are Biocrates Life Sciences, Nanostring Technologies, Tepnel Pharma Services, Intomics, Ferrer InCode, Covance, Silicon Biosystems (now part of Menarini Group), Pfizer, Eagle Genomics, Source Precision Medicine, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Medtronics, Novartis, Qiagen, Quest Diagnostics, Roche Holding, Teva Pharmaceuticals and others.
Incidence of Online Collaborative Forums, Increasing efforts to characterize genes, Advancement in cancer Biology are the main driving factors for this market.
Perils of data sharing, reduced pharmaceutical market, declining trends in FDA pharmacotherapy approval rate are the main restraints for this market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the Global precision medicine Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global precision medicine Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global precision medicine market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Sizing Units
1.4 Base Currency
1.5 Review and Forecast Period Years
1.6 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Overview
5.3 New Developments
5.4 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
5.5 Product Life-Cycle Analysis
5.6 Product Benchmarking
5.7 Investment Analysis
5.8 Porter’s Five Forces
5.8.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.8.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
5.8.3 Threat of New Entrants
5.8.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
5.8.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
6. DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS DROC, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
6.1 Market Drivers
6.1.1 Incidence of Online Collaborative Forums
6.1.2Increasing efforts to characterize genes
6.1.3 Advancement in cancer Biology
6.2 Market Restraints
6.2.1 Perils of data Sharing
6.2.2Reduced Pharmaceutical market
6.2.3 Declining Trends in FDA Pharmacotherapy Approval rate
6.3 Key Challenges
6.4 Current Opportunities in the Market
7.1 By Technology
7.1.1 Companion Animal health
184.108.40.206 Big Data Analytics
220.127.116.11 Gene Sequencing
18.104.22.168 Drug Discovery
22.214.171.124 Companion Diagnostics
7.2 By Application
7.3 By Geography
7.3.1 North America (NA)
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 Spain & Portugal
7.3.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
184.108.40.206 Australia & New Zealand
220.127.116.11 South Korea
7.3.4 Middle-East and Africa (MEA)
7.3.5 Latin America
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
8.2 New Product Launches
8.3 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
9. Key Vendor Analysis
9.1 Biocrates Life Sciences
9.2 Nanostring Technologies
9.3 Tepnel Pharma Services
9.5 Ferrer InCode
9.7 Silicon Biosystems
9.9 Eagle Genomics
9.10 Source Precision Medicine
9.11 Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
9.15 Quest Diagnostics
9.16 Roche Holding
9.17 Teva Pharmaceuticals
10. Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
11. Future Outlook of the Market