Currently, the global market is dominated by Germany, followed by the likes of France and UK. Developing nations such as Poland and Ukraine are the fastest growing segments. The Europe CT scanners market can be segmented on the basis of Type (Low Slice, Medium Slice, and High Slice), End User (Clinics, Diagnostic services, Hospitals and Others), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Cardiovascular, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe).
Increasing incidences of Cancer & chronic diseases, increase in the global aging population, technological advances and growing public awareness for healthcare are instrumental factors in the growth of the market.
Reimbursement issues, regulatory framework concerns, market saturation in developed regions coupled with expensive procedures and instruments are hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Europe CT Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe CT market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and forecast period years
- General Study Assumptions
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric forecast models
- Research Assumptions
MARKET OVERVIEW AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
- Current market scenario
- Technology Overview
- New developments in therapeutics
- Investment analysis
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Bargaining Power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Degree of competition
- Threat of substitution
- Threat of new entrants
- Market Drivers
- Increasing incidences of Cancer & Chronic diseases
- Increase in the global aging population
- Technological advances
- Growing public awareness for healthcare
- Market Restraints
- Reimbursement issues
- Regulatory Framework
- Market Saturation in developed regions
- Expensive procedures & equipment
- Market Opportunities
- Key Challenges
- Europe CT Market Segmentation
- By Type
- Low Slice
- Medium Slice
- High Slice
- By End user
- Diagnostic Services
- By Application
- Europe CTMarket, By Geography
- Spain and Portugal
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Trivitron Technologies
- Hitachi Healthcare Systems
- Analyst outlook for Investment Opportunities
- Future outlook of the market