Currently, the global market is dominated by the likes of China followed by the likes of Japan and India. Asia Pacific and Latin America are the fastest growing segments. This can be attributed to the increasing incidences of chronic diseases in these regions. The Asia Pacific Ultrasound devices market can be segmented on the basis of Technology (2D Ultrasound, 3D Ultrasound, 4D Ultrasound, Bone Sonography, Echocardiograms and Others), Applications (Radiology, Oncology, Urology, Vascular, Gynecology and Others) and Geography (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia and Others).
Growing public awareness, increased adoption of diagnostic imaging, increasing aging population, rapid technological advances and increasing incidences of chronic diseases are the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Expensive procedures, side effects of diagnostic imaging procedures, reimbursement issues and regulatory framework concerns are the major factors hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Ultrasound Devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific Ultrasound Devices market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
1.1. Study deliveratives
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Sizing Units
1.4. Base Currency
1.5. Review and forecasr period years
1.6. General Study Assumptions
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Econometric forecast models
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. KEY INFERENCES
5. MARKET OVERVIEW AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
5.1. Current market scenario
5.2. Technology Overview
5.3.New developments in therapeutics
5.4.. Investment analysis
5.5.Porters Five Force Analysis
5.5.1 Bargaining Power of suppliers
5.5.2 Bargaining power of buyers
5.5.3 Degree of competition
5.5.4 Threat of substitution
5.5.5 Threat of new entrants
DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS DROC
6.1. Market Drivers
6.1.1Increasing incidences of Cancer & Cardiac ailments
6.1.2 Growing public awareness
6.1.3 Increased adoption of diagnostic imaging
6.1.4 Increasing aging population
"6.1.5 Rapid technological advances
6.2. Market Restraints
6.2.1 Expensive procedures
6.2.2 Side effects of diagnostic imaging procedures
6.2.3 Reimbursement issues
6.2.4 Regulatory framework concerns
7. Asia Pacific Ultrasound devices market segmentation
7.1 By Technology
7.1.3 4D Ultrasound
7.1.4 Bone Sonography
7.2 By Application
7.2 .2 Cardiology
8. Asia Pacific Cardiac Monitoring Market in Animal Health by Region - Regional shares and forecast
8.5. South Korea
8.6. Australia and New Zealand
8.7. Rest of Asia Pacific
9.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.2 New Product Launches
9.3 Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
10.1 GE Healthcare
10.2 Hitachi Medical Corporation
10.3 Phillips Healthcare
10.5 Toshiba Medical System
10.7 Analogic Corporation
11. Analyst outlook for Investment Opportunities
12. Future outlook of the market