Veterinary healthcare market is gaining importance as a result of manufacturers focus on production of products with specialized formulations and specialized manufacturing processes. These are essentially beneficial for animal lovers and companion animal owners.
The North American veterinary market is driven by many factors like increase in the ownership of pet animals, increasing zoonotic diseases, increase awareness about animal health, technological advancements in developing animal healthcare diagnostics and government initiative. However, the rise in competition for cultivated land and scarcity of arable land is turning out to be restraint for this market.
The North American veterinary market can be broadly segmented based on animal types, products and diagnostic. Based on animal type the market is further segmented into farm animal health market (poultry, swine, fish, cattle and sheep) and companion animal health market (dogs, cats, horse). Based on diagnostic tools, the market is segmented into clinical chemistry, hematology tests, molecular diagnostics, diagnostic imaging and other veterinary diagnostic products. Based on the products, the market is segmented into vaccines, ant- infective, anti-parasitic, medical feed additives and other pharmaceuticals.
The key players in the Canada Veterinary healthcare market are Zoetis Animal Healthcare, Merck Ltd, Bayer Animal Health among many others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the North American Veterinary Healthcare Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market in Canada.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North American veterinary market based on regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
Review and forecasr period years
General Study Assumptions
Econometric forecast models
Market Overview and Industry Trends
Current market scenario
New developments in therapeutics
Porters Five Force Analysis
Bargaining Power of suppliers
Bargaining power of buyers
Degree of competition
Threat of substitution
Threat of new entrants
DRIVERS, RESTRAINTS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES ANALYSIS DROC
Increasing Zoonotic diseases
Increase in the ownership of pet animals
Intensifying consumer focus on food safety
Greater Livestock production
Increased competition for cultivated land and scarcity of arable land
Scarcity of arable land and water
Cost effective production
Canada Veterinaryhealth care market segmentation
By Animal Types
Farm animal health market
Companion animal health market
Other Veterinary Diagnostics Products
Medicinal Feed Additives
North America Veterinary healthcare market segmentation - Geography
Mergers & Acquisitions
New Product Launches
Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
Zoetis Animal Healthcare
Merial ( Animal Health division of Sanofi)
Elanco Animal Health
Bayer Animal Health
Ceva Animal Health
Analyst outlook for Investment Opportunities
Future outlook of the market