The end users for healthcare analytics include healthcare providers, pharmaceuticals, health insurance companies, clinical and medical research bodies/CROs, Biotechnology and others. Healthcare analytics are applied in the areas of Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics and Research Analytics.
Emergence of Big Data in healthcare, Return of investments within a short duration of time, increasing healthcare IT adoption and technological advances are few key major drivers of this market. However, security of data & lack of manpower with diverse analytical skills are some of the reasons which are hindering the growth of the market.
The North American Clinical Analytics Market in Healthcare has been segmented based on products, components and geographical regions. Based on the product type, the market is further segmented into Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive analytics. The components include Hardware, Software and Services.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into USA, Canada and Mexico. North America has the largest share of the healthcare analytics market driven by the U.S. centralized healthcare system.
Many players in this market are trying to expand their product portfolio in order to top the global market. While few companies are entering into the market by acquisitions, top companies are expanding their growth in this market by acquiring other companies. Few companies adopted product innovation and new product launches as its key business strategy to ensure its dominance in this market. Some of the key players in the North America Clinical Analytics Market are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Humedica, Inc., Metric Insights, Inc., Paradigm4, Rapid Insight, Inc., Truven Health Analytics, Inovalon, Inc., MedeAnalytics, Inc. and McKesson Corporation.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the North America Clinical Analytics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America Clinical Analytics Market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study Deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast Period Years
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric Forecast Model
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Key Inferences
- Market Overview and Industry Trends
- Current Market Scenario
- Applications of Healthcare analytics
- Technology Overview
- New Developments
- Industry Value-Chain Analysis
- Product Life-Cycle Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Investment Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitute Products and Services
- Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
- Market Drivers
- Emergence of Big Data in healthcare
- Return of investments within a short duration of time
- Increasing healthcare IT adoption
- Technological advances
- Market Restraints
- Security of data
- Lack of manpower with diverse analytical skills
- Key Challenges
- Current Opportunities in the Market
- Market Segmentation
- By Product
- Descriptive analytics
- Predictive analytics
- Prescriptive analytics
- By Component
- By Applications
- Clinical Data Analytics
- Financial Data Analytics
- Operational and Administrative Analytics
- Research Analytics
- By Geography
- North America
- Competitive Landscape
- Merger and Acquisition Analysis
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations & Partnerships
- Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Humedica, Inc.
- Metric Insights, Inc.
- Rapid Insight, Inc.
- Truven Health Analytics
- Inovalon, Inc.
- MedeAnalytics, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation.
- Analyst Outlook for Investment Opportunities
- Future Outlook of the Market