Analyzing the application segment of SPECT and PET, PET is majorly being used in oncology because of good quality of imaging while SPECT is majorly used in cardiology segment accounting for almost 90% of the market share in cardiology. North America accounts for the highest share of the global nuclear medicine diagnostic market. The rise in disease incidence and the fast advancement of technology in countries such as USA and Canada are the market drivers.
Market is segmented into two major segments SPECT (Technetium-99m (TC-99m), Thallium-201 (TL-201), Iodine (I-123) and others) and PET (Fluorine-18, Rubidium-82 (RB-82) and others). The Market is segmented based on application market into SPECT (cardiology, lymphoma, thyroid, neurology and others) and PET (oncology, cardiology, neurology and others),by geography market (USA, Canada and Mexico).Major players in the market are Cardiarc Ltd., Digirad Corporation, Gamme Medica Inc., GE healthcare, Hologic Inc. etc.
Drivers: Major factors for the growth of the market are increasing use of SPECT and PET analysis in radiopharmaceuticals, increased awareness of people for radiopharmaceuticals, and ready availability of radiopharmaceuticals. Novel applications such as Alzheimerï¿½?s and continually expanding oncology application segment also drive the market.
Constraints: The short half- life of radioisotopes, high capital investment, regulatory guidelines and reimbursement issues are the constraints in this market.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the North American Nuclear Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North American Nuclear imaging Market in Healthcare Industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast period
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric Forecast
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Industry Trends
- Current Market Senario
- Nuclear Imaging Overview
- New Developments
- Industry Value chain analysis
- Porter's Five Forces
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat to new entrants
- Threat to substitute products and services
- Competitive Rivalry within the industry
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Key Challenges
- Current Opportunities in the Market
- North America Nuclear Imaging Market, by Technology
- SPECT Radioisotopes
- Technetium-99m (TC-99m)
- Thallium-201 (TL-201)
- Iodine (I-123)
- PET Radioisotopes
- Rubidium-82 (RB-82)
- North America Nuclear Imaging Market, by Application
- North America Nuclear Imaging Market, by Geography
- United States
- Competitive Landscape
- Merger and acquisition analysis
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Agfa-Gevaert N.V
- Cardiarc Ltd
- Digirad Corporation
- Gamma Medica Inc
- Ge Healthcare
- Hologic Inc.
- Medx Inc
- Naviscan Inc
- Positron Corporation
- Segami Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
- Future Outlook of the market