Currently, the global market is dominated by the North American region. This can be attributed to the higher affordability rates and increased cancer population. USA is the largest market in this region. The North American market for mammography equipment can be segmented on the basis of Product (Film Screen, Digital, 3D, Analog Systems, Biopsy Systems and Others), Technology (Breast Tomosynthesis, Computer Aided Detection, and Digital Mammography), Applications (Oncology, Diagnostics and Others), Geography (USA, Canada and Mexico).
Rising incidences of breast cancer, huge R&D in breast cancer therapies, advances in breast imaging modalities are the major drivers of this market.
Expensive imaging systems and risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure are the factors hindering the growth of the market.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the North American Mammography devices Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North American Mammography devices market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast period
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric Forecast
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Industry Trends
- Current Market Senario
- Mammography Overview
- New Developments
- Industry Value chain analysis
- Porter's Five Forces
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat to new entrants
- Threat to substitute products and services
- Competitive Rivalry within the industry
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
- Market Drivers
- Rising incidences of breast cancer
- Research and development in the field of breast cancer therapies
- Advancements in the technologies of breast imaging modalities
- Market Restraints
- Huge cost of Imaging Systems
- Risk of adverse effects of radiation exposure
- Key Challenges
- Current Opportunities in the Market
- North America Mammography Market, by Product
- Film Screen
- Analog Systems
- Biopsy Systems
- North America Mammography Market, by Technology
- Breast Tomosynthesis
- Computer-aided detection (CAD)
- Digital Mammography
- North America Mammography Market, by Application
- North America Spinal Surgery Market, by Geography
- United States
- Competitive Landscape
- Merger and acquisition analysis
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Phillips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
- Future Outlook of the market