The limited manufacturing capacity of these countries increases the demand in the market. Most Middle Eastern country economies rely on Oil & Petroleum making them some of the richest in the world. The average per capita income in these countries is high making healthcare facilities more affordable. The awareness of healthcare and early diagnosis has increased; there is also a rise in the aging population and incidence of diseases and cancers. These factors are drivers of the Open System MRI market in the Middle East. The equipment market can be segmented based on the resolution (low-field, mid-field and high field), the applications (Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Oncology) and regionally (GCC). The key players in the industry are GE, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems.
Drivers: Advancement in technology and healthcare facilities has made this technology popular. It is not only safe but also preferred by all patients as it does not make them claustrophobic. It is more sensitive than CT. The growing aging population and higher incidence of diseases are drivers of this market.
Constraints: The increasing number of accidents recorded in patients with implants such as pacemakers and cochlear implants. The technology also requires skilled professionals for performing the diagnosis and analyzing the results.
What the report offers?
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the North American Open System MRI Market in Healthcare Industry, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a North American scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a Middle Eastern and regional scale. 4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5)Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle Eastern Open System MRI Market in Healthcare Industry on both North American and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received
- Study deliverables
- Market Definition
- Sizing Units
- Base Currency
- Review and Forecast period
- General Study Assumptions
- Research Methodology
- Analysis Methodology
- Econometric Forecast
- Research Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview and Industry Trends
- Current Market Senario
- Open MRI Overview
- New Developments
- Industry Value chain analysis
- Porter's Five Forces
- Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- Bargaining Power of Consumers
- Threat to new entrants
- Threat to substitute products and services
- Competitive Rivalry within the industry
- Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities
- Market Drivers
- Increasing advancements in technology
- Increasing applications in clinical diagnosis boosting the market growth
- Increasing disease incidence
- Increase in number of accidents
- Market Restraints
- Lack of Skilled professionnels
- Key Challenges
- Current Opportunities in the Market
- MiddleEast Open MRI market, by Type
- Open System
- Closed System
- Middle East Open MRI market, by Resolution
- Low- Field Scanner
- Mid-field Scanner
- High-Field Scanner
- Middle East Open MRI market, by Application
- Middle East Open MRI market, by Geography
- Rest of Middle east
- Competitive Landscape
- Merger and acquisition analysis
- New Product Launches
- Agreements, Collaborations and Parterships
- Key Vendor Analysis
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Analyst outlook for Investment opportunities
- Future Outlook of the market