The key drivers of the industry in North America includes the growing demand of quinoa, due to its health benefits, increasing demand of cereals, snacks and beverages, increasing demand of healthy food ingredients and rising awareness about gluten free diet. However, high price fluctuation is the only restraint for the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented by seed type into organic quinoa seeds market and inorganic quinoa seeds market. Currently, the market is dominated by the inorganic quinoa seeds, however, in the coming years, the demand of organic quinoa seeds is going to increase globally.
Most quinoa consumed in the United States is imported from South America. Currently, North America is also producing the quinoa but the grain production is very less as compare to the demand. In North America, quinoa remains a niche crop limited to specific geographic areas. Currently, the greatest area of quinoa cultivation in North America are Canada, Colorado, Washington States and Mexico.
The predominant market dynamic relies on major imports from South America, with a small contribution from domestic production. The major companies studied in the report are Andean Naturals, Ancient Harvest, Norquin, Andean Valley, Keen Ingredients, Northern Quinoa Corp among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the North America Quinoa Seeds Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America Quinoa Seeds Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Definition of the Market
1.3. Research methodology
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Quinoa - Market Overview
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.1.4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
184.108.40.206. Bargaining Powers of Buyers
220.127.116.11. Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
18.104.22.168. Threat of New Entrants
22.214.171.124. Threat from Substitute products
126.96.36.199. Competition Rivalry
3.1.5. Supply Chain Analysis
3.1.6. Industrial Policies and Government Regulations
3.2. Competitive Analysis
3.2.1. Competitive Environment
3.2.2. Key Players Profiles and Market Share
3.2.3. Major Traders (Importers and Exporters) and their Products
3.3. Market Segmentation by Country
188.8.131.52. Market Value
184.108.40.206. Consumption Analysis
220.127.116.11. Production Analysis
18.104.22.168. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
126.96.36.199. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)
188.8.131.52. Market Value
184.108.40.206. Consumption Analysis
220.127.116.11. Production Analysis
18.104.22.168. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
126.96.36.199. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)
188.8.131.52. Market Value
184.108.40.206. Consumption Analysis
220.127.116.11. Production Analysis
18.104.22.168. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
126.96.36.199. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)