The key drivers of the industry in Asia-Pacific includes increasing health awareness, growing demand of cereals, snacks and beverages, gluten free nature, presence of optimal environmental conditions for cropping and high returns as compared to millets. However, price instability is the only restraint for the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented by seed type into organic quinoa seeds market and inorganic quinoa seeds market. Currently, the market is dominated by the inorganic quinoa seeds, however, in the coming years, the demand of organic quinoa seeds is going to increase globally.
Due to increasing global demand of quinoa, farmers in Australia are racing to become large scale exporter of quinoa, to explore the global gluten free food market. India has also started the production of quinoa, although at small scale. These seeds have huge potential for growth in semi-arid region of India, as it can replace the low prized millets and can profit the farmers. Due to increase in demand of gluten- free food in other Asia-Pacific regions, market seems to have a promising future growth.
The predominant market dynamic relies on major imports from South America, with a small contribution from domestic production. The major companies studied in the report are Australian Quinoa, Andean Naturals, Ancient Harvest, Norquin, Andean Valley, Keen Ingredients, Northern Quinoa Corp among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
1. Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Quinoa Seeds Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Quinoa Seeds Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1.1. Report Description
1.1.2. Definition of the Market
22.214.171.124. Research methodology
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Quinoa - Market Overview
3.1.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199.4. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
188.8.131.52.4.1.1. Bargaining Powers of Buyers
184.108.40.206.4.1.2. Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
220.127.116.11.4.1.3. Threat of New Entrants
18.104.22.168.4.1.4. Threat from Substitute products
22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199. Competition Rivalry
188.8.131.52.5. Supply Chain Analysis
184.108.40.206.6. Industrial Policies and Government Regulations
3.1.2. Competitive Analysis
220.127.116.11.1. Competitive Environment
18.104.22.168.2. Key Players Profiles and Market Share
22.214.171.124.3. Major Traders (Importers and Exporters) and their Products
3.1.3. Market Segmentation by Country
126.96.36.199.1.1.1. Market Value
188.8.131.52.1.1.2. Consumption Analysis
184.108.40.206.1.1.3. Production Analysis
220.127.116.11.1.1.4. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
18.104.22.168.1.1.5. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124.1.1.6. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)
126.96.36.199.2.1.1. Market Value
188.8.131.52.2.1.2. Consumption Analysis
184.108.40.206.2.1.3. Production Analysis
220.127.116.11.2.1.4. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
18.104.22.168.2.1.5. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124.2.1.6. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)
126.96.36.199.3.1.1. Market Value
188.8.131.52.3.1.2. Consumption Analysis
184.108.40.206.3.1.3. Production Analysis
220.127.116.11.3.1.4. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
18.104.22.168.3.1.5. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124.3.1.6. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)
126.96.36.199.4.1.1. Market Value
188.8.131.52.4.1.2. Consumption Analysis
184.108.40.206.4.1.3. Production Analysis
220.127.116.11.4.1.4. Analysis of Import (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
18.104.22.168.4.1.5. Analysis of Export (Value, Quantity and Major Trade Partners)
22.214.171.124.4.1.6. Analysis of Prices and its Seasonality (Producer/Wholesale/Retail)