Activated carbon is functional carbon material which has strong adsorption capacity. This material is widely used in many fields, such as food, beverage, medicine, water treatment, chemistry etc. Overall, the activated carbon producers are mainly located at the areas rich in forest resources, like Fujian, Jiangxi, Zhejiang and Jiangsu.
In 2015, the production of activated carbon was nearly 0.8 million tonnes. The three quarters of activated carbon are exported in China, the volume of export reached over 0.25 million tonnes. With the economic growth in China, environmental pollution aggravated recently, the environment protection by the government and social organizations has made contribution to the development of activated carbon product industry, the activated carbon will move on to a new development stage.
Aim of the Report
- To provide readers with comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the Chinese activated carbon product industry;
- To analyze the market import and export of activated carbon product industry;
- To analyze the Future trends of activated carbon product industry;
- To analyze market size of the industry;
- To reveal opportunities for activated carbon product industry in China.
Benefits of the report
- Obtain the latest information of the activated carbon product industry, such as market size, price, key players, etc.;
- Discover market potential in upstream, downstream;
- Find out how Chinese activated carbon product market will change and how your business can be involved;
- Keep informed of your competitors/their activities in China;
- Learn about key market drivers, investment opportunity ;
Scope of Investigation
The report will investigate Chinese activated carbon industry from the following aspects:
- Market Price
- Demand and supply
- Import and export
- Industrial chain
- Bellwether company
2 working weeks needed.
Please note that this report takes 1-2 business days for delivery.
Definition and Methodology
1 Chinese Activated Carbon Industry Development
1.2 Market Supply
1.3 Market Demand
1.4 Market Price
2 Activated Carbon Industrial Chain
3 Activated Carbon Import and Export
4 Chinese Bellwether Company
4.1 Fujiang Yuanli Active Carbon Co., Ltd.
4.2 Company B
4.3 Company C
4.4 Company D
List of Tables
Table 1 Chinese activated carbon product output trend
Table 2 Chinese activated carbon product output forecast
Table 3 Sales of Chinese activated carbon product
List of Figures
Figure 1 Sales of Chinese activated carbon product forecast
Figure 2 Chinese activated carbon product industrial chains
Figure 3 Market size of Chinese activated carbon product forecast