The Annual Reports have been framed so that you could get a maximum complete and detailed picture after you have read it. We did our utmost to present the Report as an annual market encyclopaedia.
Our reports can be used for the benefit of:
Companies that are developing business plans for their projects on polymer processing, and they need marketing data/forecast on feedstock supply and potential sales of finished goods, investment companies and banks that analyze potential investments into processing, converters that expand production, producers/traders/suppliers, and any other companies that are going to enter the market or to increase own market share within the next year.
Generally, apart from analysis of prices selected from our Price Reports, statistics on production/exports/imports selected from our Monthly Reports, our Annual Reports contain the following data:
1. Statistics on consumption/domestic supply/import of a certain polymer grade/certain producer by each processing sector
2. Rating of producers in each processing sector
3. Rating of producers’ feedstock grades in each processing sector
4. Detailed statistics on production/exports/imports of finished goods in a specific sector
5. Detailed analysis of trends in each processing sector
6. Rating of converters (processing volumes, investments, transportation by rail, proceeds)
7. Analysis of the market of monomers
8. Macroeconomic data, statistics on production in specific processing industries and in construction
9. Detailed analysis of converters’ investment projects
10. Interpretation of the most important news and expert opinions over the course of the year.
All diagrams and tables in the Appendixes are made up automatically. The methodology includes unified processing of all fragmentary data that we use to understand activities of each converter. Data from Annual Reports fully agree with information presented in PlastGuide.
PlastGuide helps form any reference in-line mode by each converter mentioned in this Annual Report. This is a unique software system that includes marketing data on 20 thousand companies operating in the CIS polymers market. An individual strong aspect of PlastGuide is the set of credit ratings by each converter that allow assessing not only general financial performance of a converter (on the basis of Altman scoring model), as well as to understand advisability of giving commodity credits to such converters.
To prepare this Annual Report, we used statistics provided by the Federal State Statistics Service, State Customs Service, Russian Railways, Ministry for Economic Development, Central Bank of the Russian Federation, as well as producers’ data, expert opinions, information of world and Russian analytical companies, and own Market proprietary data.
Having clicked on a hyperlink in the text, you will get to the page where the described value can be found; then having clicked on the hyperlink of that value, you will get back to the page of the text.
1. Russian Economic Performance Analysis and Forecast
2. Russian PET Market
2.1. Current market situation
2.2. Domestic PET Production in Russia
2.4. New Polymers Plant Senege
3. PET Raw Materials Chain
3.1. PTA consumption in Russia
3.2. Paraxylene production in Russia
3.3. MEG consumption in Russia
4. Russian PET imports
5. Russian PET exports
6. PET Processing in Russia
6.1. INVESTMENTS IN PROCESSING
6.3. Blow moulding
6.4. Segments of PET bottles consumption
6.5. PET fibres
6.6. PET films
PET. General market indicators
Injection molding: PET consumption analysis
Yarns/Fibers: PET demand analysis
Film extrusion: PET demand analysis
PET production analysis
PET import analysis
PET export analysis
Rating of PET producers
PET grades rating
Rating of PET converters
Largest PET suppliers analysis
- Balitex,Lotte Chemical
- Indorama Polymers
- Octal Petrochemicals
- Plastic Product