GFRC is primarily being used to replace traditional concrete in repair and new construction activities in various construction areas. In the market report, we have considered the following major application areas: architecture, building, engineering, defense, and others. The market in the architecture application segment has been further sub-segmented into cladding and moldings, and landscaping segments. The building and engineering segments have also been sub-segmented into: foundations and floors, roofing, walls and windows; and permanent formwork, utilities and water management, bridges and tunnels: respectively. The architecture segment accounted for the majority of consumption in the global GFRC market in 2015. The market has also been divided according to the product type into Sprayed, Premix, and Hybrid GFRC.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as increased emphasis on green buildings (LEED Ratings), use of recycled material for GFRC production, and the superior characteristics of GFRC, in comparison to traditional building materials. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, primarily the premium pricing of GFRC, and its comparative lack of ductility.
The market has also been geographically segmented on the basis of consumption into Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, South America, and Middle-East and Africa. The regions have further been bifurcated into countries. Europe is the current leader in the world for GFRC, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period. The United Kingdom led the market in the aforementioned region in 2014.
The increasing emphasis on using fire-retardant building materials and growing popularity of GFRC structural insulated panels, are expected to offer major growth opportunities for the players in the global GFRC market. The major producers mentioned in the report include BCM GRC Ltd., Blue Concrete, Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd., Fibrex Construction Group, Fishstone, Fibrobeton Yapi Elemanlari, and Pennine Stone Ltd.
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the Global GFRC Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global GFRC market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.2 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Fiber Reinforced Concrete Market
4. Global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market
4.1 Market Overview and Definition
4.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increased Emphasis on Green Buildings (LEED Ratings)
5.1.2 Superior Mechanical Characteristics (High Strength-to-weight Ratio)
5.1.3 Use of Recycled Material for Production
5.2.1 Premium Pricing
5.2.2 Lack of Ductility
5.2.3 Constraints Regarding DIY Activities
5.3.1 Emphasis on Using Fire-retardant Building Materials
5.3.2 Growing Popularity of GFRC Structural Insulated Panels
5.3.3 Increase In Awareness and Usage in Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 Recovering Construction and Housing Sector in Europe
6. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6.1 By Type
6.2 By Application
188.8.131.52 Cladding and Moldings
6.2.2 Building (New and Repair)
184.108.40.206 Foundations and Floors
220.127.116.11 Walls and Windows
18.104.22.168 Permanent Formwork
22.214.171.124 Utilities and Water Management
126.96.36.199 Bridges and Tunnels
7. Regional Analysis
7.1.1 ASEAN Countries
7.1.6 South Korea
7.1.7 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.2 North America
7.2.3 United States
7.2.4 Rest of North America
7.3.4 Nordic Countries
7.3.5 United Kingdom
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 South America
7.4.4 Rest of South America
7.5 Middle-East and Africa
7.5.1 Saudi Arabia
7.5.2 South Africa
7.5.4 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
8. Future of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
9.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
9.3 Market Share Analysis
9.4 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
9.5 Product Matrix
10. Company Profiles
10.1 BCM GRC Ltd.
10.2 Betofiber A/S
10.3 Blue Concrete
10.4 CHENG Concrete
10.5 Domcrete GFRC Countertop Supplies
10.6 Fibrex Construction Group
10.7 Fibrobeton Yapi Elemanlari
10.9 Formglas Products Ltd.
10.10 Frey-Fil Corp.
10.11 GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
10.12 Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
10.13 Hard Rock Developments Inc
10.15 Pennine Stone Ltd.
10.16 Surecrete Design Products
10.17 Telling Ltd
- Betofiber A/S
- Blue Concrete
- CHENG Concrete
- Domcrete GFRC Countertop Supplies
- Fibrex Construction Group
- Fibrobeton Yapi Elemanlari
- Formglas Products Ltd.
- Frey-Fil Corp.
- GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
- Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
- Hard Rock Developments Inc
- Pennine Stone Ltd.
- Surecrete Design Products
- Telling Ltd