Thermochemical Process Engineering, the latest edition in the Advances in Chemical Engineering, provides up-to-date information, comprehensively presenting updates in a systematic fashion that has made the series of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists since its inception in 1960. The series includes contributions from established authorities in the field who combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight to create an understanding on how the chemistry drives the properties.
- Contains reviews by leading authorities in their respective areas
- Presents up-to-date reviews of the latest techniques in the modeling of catalytic processes
- Includes a broad mix of US and European authors, as well as academic, industrial, and research institute perspectives
- Provides discussions on the connections between computation and experimental methods
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Eliseo Ranzi, Tiziano Faravelli, Flavio Manenti
- Mechanistic Understanding of Thermochemical Conversion of Polymers and Lignocellulosic Biomass
Xiaowei Zhou, Linda J. Broadbelt, Ravikrishnan Vinu
- Steam Cracking and EDC Furnaces Simulation
Yu Zhang, Guihua Hu, Wenli Du, Feng Qian
- Gas turbines and Engine Simulations Benedicte Cuenot