A high-pressure die-casting machine has many moving parts that require lubrication. The main type of lubricants required for the die casting machinery are- Die lubricants, Plunger lubricants, Trim-Press Lubricants. These are the areas where thermal stresses are maximum experienced, as a result of the exposure to molten metal. Unique, robust, formulated products are developed to serve as plunger lubricants and die lubricants that meet the needs of the extremely harsh conditions faced in the machinery.
Water-based lubricants, called emulsions, are the most commonly used type of lubricant, because of the environmental, and safety reasons. These types of lubricants are useful, because if the water in the solvent is properly treated to remove all minerals from it, it will not leave any by-product in the dies, unlike the mineral based solvent. The negative health implications of solvents and compliance with local environmental standards has enabled advanced water-based lubricant products.
The technological advancements led to the development of highly engineered die lubricants that can be tailored to actually enhance the die-casting process, allowing them to gain additional efficiency. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.24% and would touch $XX billion by the end of the forecast period. Die lubricants provide their effectiveness where they can be engineered to optimize wetting and spreading times, promote metal flow, quickly cool die surfaces and maintain a die temperature within a narrow band, all of which allow for faster cycle times and longer die life.
The market is primarily dominated by Asia-Pacific countries, followed by Europe. Some of the key players in this market are Henkel, Chem Trend, J&S Chemical Corp and LSC. The market is quite fragmented with the presence of many regional players.
The Report Offers:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technological Developments
5.3 Value & Supply Chain Analysis
5.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.4.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.4.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
5.4.3 Threat Of New Entrants
5.4.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
5.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5.5 Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities And Challenges
6. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Type
6.1 Solvent Based
6.2 Water Based
7. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Application
7.1 Die Slick
7.2 Plunger Slick
7.3 Ladle Slick
7.4 Assembly Slick
8. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market, By Die Casting Metal
8.1 Aluminium And Magnesium
8.2 Tin, Lead And Zinc
8.3 Copper And Brass
9. Automotive Die Casting Lubricants Market- By Geography - Regional Share And Forecasts
9.1 North America(Na)
9.1.2 United States
9.1.4 Rest Of North America
9.2 Europe (EU)
9.2.7 Rest Of Europe
9.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
9.3.5 South Korea
9.3.6 Rest Of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Rest Of The World
9.4.2 South Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Latest Products And Developments Of Key Players
11. Key Vendor Analysis
11.1 Acme Refining
11.2 Chem Trend
11.4 Cross Chemical
11.6 Hill And Griffith
11.7 Houghton Inernation
11.8 J&S Chemical Corp
11.10 Oil Service
11.13 Sunrise Chem-Tech
12. Future Outlook Of The Market