But the market is an extremely promising one and would offer great returns to players who would be willing to seriously enter the region. Mahindra and Mahindra group of India, which is primarily a maker of Sports Utility Vehicles has set up a manufacturing facility in Ghana to service the West African Market. The major reason for the strong forecast, is the rising middle class. The automobile industry in Africa post 2020 will cease to become a luxury and start being a necessity.
The level of infrastructure is also increasing in the continent, which will aid the automobile industry. West Africa will drive the growth till 2025, and Ghana and Nigeria will be key players aiding the growth in the Passenger Vehicle Market. Ghana aims to become a developed country by 2030, and even if the target is met halfway, the automobile industry in the county will grow tremendously as the growth in the economy and the automotive markets is directly proportional. The economies of Kenya and Tanzania are also undergoing rapid growth, and the automobile industry in the countries are expected to see smart growth rates.
The Automotive Industry in Northern Africa has been drastically affected by the unrest and has contracted since 2010. The Egypt market in particular has significant potential, and will lead the growth in Northern Africa in the forecast period.
Passenger Vehicles will grow at the fastest rate in Africa, as a rising middle class becomes aspirational and seeks to own a vehicle. Local auto brands have a good presence there, so the global giants will have to do strong marketing in order to capture significant market shares.
Toyota, Volkswagen and Fiat are some of the important players in the Africa Automobile Industry. The market has been segmented by vehicle type (HCV, LCV, Passenger Vehicles), and by Country (South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Egypt, Others).
The Report Offers:
- Market analysis for Africa Automotive Industry Outlook specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect Africa Automotive Industry Outlook on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings Of The Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Trends
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
3.3.5 Competitve Rivalry Within The Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. Africa Automotive Industry Outlook, Segmented By Type
5.1 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
5.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.3 Passenger Vehicles
5.3.1 4 Wheelers
5.3.2 2 Wheelers
6. Africa Automotive Industry Outlook, Segmented By Geography
6.1 South Africa
7. Competitive Landscape
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Developments Of Key Players
8. Key Vendor Analysis(Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
8.1 Daimler Ag
8.4 General Motors
8.5 Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company
8.6 Mahindra And Mahindra
8.9 Tata Group
9. Future Outlook Of The Market