Tractors are extensively used in agriculture. The tractors are used for drawing, towing or pulling objects in the agricultural field, which are extremely hard to move. The tractor on farms is popularly used for pushing agricultural implements or trailers used for plowing or harrowing fields.
The most frequent use of tractors is the usage of farm tractors. The classic farm tractor is an open vehicle with two large driving wheels on an axle below with the engine in front of the driver’s seat with two steering wheels below the engine compartment. This basic design has remained unchanged for a number of years. However, new models with cabs enclosed are available in the market.
Farm tractors have had a major impact on the farming activities in US. In the US, around 2% of the population is engaged in agricultural activities and there is a possibility that this might decrease further. However, food needs are increasing so there is a wide scope for technology to play a critical role and ensure that the efficiency and productivity of farming is improved. The critical steps taken by tractor manufacturers is to focus more on cost-effective precision farming. This uses intelligent production technologies to improve yield and at the same time focuses on minimizing costs. In North America, there was 9% growth in shipments of tractor units in 2014 over 2013. Many machinery manufacturers in the US are global exporters to many countries, and is one of the leading exporter for farm manufacturing equipment.
Tractors with front loaders are commonly used in the agricultural tractor market, than the back-hoe loaders. There are two hydraulic powered arms on either side of the front engine compartment in the tractor and a tilting implement. There is a wide open box called a bucket with other common attachments like a pallet fork and a bale grappler. It is different from the bulldozer with a smaller machine suited to operate in smaller fields where movement is limited. The demand for front loader tractors is primarily driven by the demand from Asia-Pacific countrie,s where division of land is a rampant phenomenon leading to smaller land holdings.
The report classifies and defines the agricultural tractors size, in terms of units and revenue. It provides a comprehensive analysis and insights into agricultural tractors segments. The market is segmented on the basis of Type - Row Crop Tractor, Compact Utility Tractor, Farm Tractor, Lawn Tractor, Track Type Tractor; Wheel Drive - Two Wheel Drive, Four Wheel Drive, and others; Design Type - Tractor with CAB, Tractor without CAB; System Type- Without Loaders, Front-Loaders, Backhoe-Loaders. The report showcases potential growth opportunities in the forecast period, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, opportunities, Agricultural Tractor market trends, Tractor market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Tractor Market. The report also covers qualitative aspects such as value chain analysis, technological roadmap, and Porter’s five force analysis for the market. The key players in this market have also been identified and profiled. JCB, Deere & Company, Kubota are some of the dealers involved in the agricultural tractor market.
The Report Offers:
- Market Definition and Scope along with identification of key drivers and restraints for each segments in the market.
- Market analysis with specific studies and theoretical analysis on the car rental market for each state
- Identification of factors that has been instrumental in changing the market dynamics, prospective opportunities for each segments and identification of key factors, influencing the market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape segment with the market dynamics for each major player across the region.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the growth of the industry for each region.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings Of The Study
2. Key Findings
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview And Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.4 Market Strategies
5.5 Technological Developments
6. Global Agricultural Tractors Market, By Vehicle Type (Growth, Innovations And Feasibility )
6.1 Row Crop Tractor
6.2 Compact Utility Tractor
6.3 Farm Tractor
6.4 Lawn Tractor
6.5 Track Type Tractor
7. Global Agricultural Tractors Market, By System Type (Growth, Trends, Forecasts)
7.1 Without Loaders
7.2 Front Loaders
7.3 Backhoe Loaders
8. Global Agricultural Tractors Market, By Wheel Drive (Growth, Trends And Durability)
8.1 Two-Wheel Drive
8.2 Four Wheel Drive
9. Global Agricultural Tractors Market, By Design Type (Growth, Trends, Forecasts)
9.1 Tractor With Cab
9.2 Tractor Without Cab
10. Global Agricultural Tractors Marke, By Geography (Trends, Opportunity, Forecasts)
10.1 North America (Na)
10.2 Europe (Eu)
10.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
10.4 Middle-East And Africa (MEA)
10.4.2 South Africa
10.4.3 Saudi Arabia
10.4.5 Rest Of The MEA
10.5 Latin America
10.5.5 Rest Of Latin America
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2 Value Chain Analysis
11.3 Market Share Analysis
11.4 Developments Of Key Players
12. Key Vendor Profiles (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies And Developments)
12.1 Agco Allis
12.5 Deere And Company
12.6 Force Motors
12.8 Iseki & Co
12.11 Mahindra And Mahindra
12.12 Same Deutz-Fahr. S.P.A.
12.13 Yanmar Co.
13. Future And Investment Outlook