Going into the future, Mexico will remain as the fastest growing market in North America. Its domestic market, which was playing second fiddle to the export market till now, will see a strong rate of growth as rising disposable incomes in Mexico will allow an increased number of population to purchase the cars being produced in the country. Canada will record the slowest overall growth till 2020.
On account of improving relations between United States and Cuba, its market will gradually open over the next few years. This will give, American car manufacturers massive opportunities as the population has been deprived of quality products for many years. Opening of Cuba’s domestic automobile market will result in considerable bump in automobile sales over the coming 5 years.
Canada will grow the fastest in the Heavy commercial Vehicle segment. Replacement demand fuelled by the change in emission standards, will fuel the growth in the HCV segment in Canada.
Aluminum trucks are in high demand from customers, especially the well aware ones who know the benefits of an aluminum construction. Although the sales figures might not show it, the demand of the F 150 is strong and the relatively disappointing figures are more a result of supply crunch than anything else. Ford is in the process of getting the Kansas City plant online, which considerably will improve the production capacity, especially in the Pickup truck arena. Mexico on back of rising domestic and export demand will lead the sales growth in the LCV segment.
Ford, General Motors, Fiat-Chrysler are some of the important players in the North America Automobile Industry. The market outlook segmented by vehicle type (HCV,LCV, Passenger Vehicles), and by Country (United States, Canada , Mexico and Others).
The Report Offers:
- Market analysis for North America Automotive Industry Outlook specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect North America Automotive Industry Outlook on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings Of The Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview And Trends
3.2 Market Trends
3.3 Porters Five Force Framework
3.3.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
3.3.5 Competitve Rivalry Within The Industry
4. Market Dynamics
5. North America Automotive Industry , Segmented By Type
5.1 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
5.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
5.3 Passenger Vehicles
5.3.1 4 Wheelers
5.3.2 2 Wheelers
6. North America Automotive Industry Outlook, Segmented By Countries
6.1 United States
7. Competitive Landscape
7.2 Market Share Analysis
7.3 Developments Of Key Players
8. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
8.2 Daimler Ag
8.3 Fiat S.P.A
8.5 General Motors
9. Future Outlook Of The Market