Connected cars help in generating a huge database from a vast array of sources. Cars would interact with other vehicles and other smart devices, exchanging real-time data and alerting drivers to potential collisions, traffic updates and alerts. The connected cars have telematics, mechatronics, and artificial intelligence to interact and connect with the environment to offer more comfort; safety and security; entertainment; and connected experience. They are equipped with WLAN hotspot, social media applications, internet facilities, and entertainment devices. The growing ability of the cloud to store and process huge amount of data would help to drive and facilitate the concept of deriving automotive geospatial data, significantly in the future.
Around 245-255 million connected cars are expected to be on the road, globally by 2020. The market for connected cars would help to drive the geospatial analytics market proportionately and significantly. Organizations can use geospatial data to fuel analytics in the real world in a number of ways. One of the most common use is the dynamic insurance pricing, where an extensive catalogue of geospatial data is maintained, and geospatial encoding engines are run through to maintain high-performance databases where various historical and real time data are coupled together. Asset-based Intelligence are adopted by the transportation companies which operates in a large networks of assets and must constantly seek to maximize the use of those assets. The mobile asset tracking systems provide transportation companies with geo-spatial information which gives a tremendous source of real time information which are harnessed to optimize networks.
The automotive geospatial analytics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23% by the end of the forecast period. Pitney Bowes, IBM, Space-Time are some of the leading names in providing solutions based out geospatial data.
The Report Offers:
- Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Econometric Forecast Model
2.4 Research Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview And Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technological Developments
5.3 Investment Analysis
5.4 Porter's Five Forces Framework
5.4.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
5.4.2 Bargaining Power Of Consumers
5.4.3 Threat Of New Entrants
5.4.4 Threat Of Substitute Products And Services
5.4.5 Competitive Rivalry Within The Industry
5.5 Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities And Challenges
6. Automotive Geospatial Analytics Market, By Type
6.3 Remote Sensors
7. Automotive Geospatial Analytics Market, By Technology
7.1 Surface Analysis
7.2 Network Analysis
8. Automotive Geospatial Analytics Market, By Application
8.1 Safety And Navigation
8.4 Defence And Intelligence
9. Automotive Geospatial Analytics Market- By Geography - Regional Share And Forecasts
9.1 North America(Na)
9.1.2 United States
9.1.4 Rest Of North America
9.2 Europe (EU)
9.2.7 Rest Of Europe
9.3 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
9.3.5 South Korea
9.3.6 Rest Of Asia-Pacific
9.4 Rest Of The World
9.4.2 South Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Latest Products And Developments Of Key Players
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Bentley Systems
11.2 Esri Inc
11.4 Harris Corporation
11.5 Hexagon Ab
11.7 Mda Corp.
11.8 Pitney Bowes
11.10 Spacetime Insight
11.12 Trimble Geospatial
12. Future Outlook Of The Market