Sales performance is analysed in terms of major corporations, therapeutic classes, major products and new product activity.
- Targeted national sales analysis by company, product and therapy areas, allowing you to understand the pharmaceutical performance of the country.
- Synopsis of the healthcare system and relevant pharmaceutical issues, based on primary research gathered by the IMS country experts.
- Standardised comparable data against which the industry is measured, stemming from accurate and reliable IMS audited year-end sales data.
Includes useful measures:
- US$ sales
- 5 year growth in US $ and local currency dollar (eliminating inaccuracies due to exchange rate fluctuations)
- Evolution Index
- market share
- Detailed information file allowing a thorough understanding of the data values and definitions, the universe/country abbreviations, and the EphMRA anatomical therapeutic classification
- Cost-effective strategic analysis tool that will provide the essential insights needed to get insights into a country market of interest