The flavoured-functional water market has experienced a steady growth from 2010 to 2015, and is projected to continue growing both in terms of volume and value. Even though momentarily it represents a marginal share of the total bottled water market it is expected to reach a volume share of around 2.4% by 2020.
This report on flavoured-functional water innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches from 2013 through to early 2016. The report provides an ultimate guide of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development worldwide.
This Report Covers:
- Category overview: overview of key global market trends in North America, Central and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Key trends in new product development: overview of 6 main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide including a list of 9 trends shaping the future of the flavoured-functional water sector.
- Brand profiles: nearly 60 profiles of innovative flavoured-functional water brands including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients and description of variants.
- Brand profiles featured by 6 key innovation themes: functional claims, functional ingredients, still flavoured-functional water, sparkling flavoured-functional water, children’s flavoured-functional water, and innovation in packaging.
- Definitions and Exclusions:
- For the purpose of this report, the author has limited its research scope using the following definition: Flavoured-functional waters include flavoured water with added functional ingredients, such as botanicals, vitamins, minerals, oxygen or other, as well as flavoured waters marketed with functional positioning. While it does not include waters with added functional ingredients but without added flavour and coconut water based beverages.