Glass is one of the most preferred material for packaging of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care products and others. Properties like no reaction with other chemicals, sterility and reusability makes it excellent packaging material. The other major advantage of glass packaging is that it can be molded into various shape and sizes, facilitating its use across different industry verticals.
Even though, glass remains preferred packaging material for variety of products, growing usage of plastics as a replacement for glass will hamper the market growth. Advancements in field of plastics for safe usage in different application will restrict the glass as a material for packaging.
What is there in report?
1) Report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces and the opportunities in the current market scenario
2) A complete market segmentation has been done on the basis of different packaging and product types along with detailed analysis for the next 5 years
3) Complete market breakdown has been done by different countries to give a detailed picture of the glass packaging market
3) The report also gives information of major vendors of glass packaging products, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
6. Market Segmentation and Forecasts
6.1 Asia Pacific Glass Packaging Market by Industry
6.1.4 Personal Care
6.2 Asia Pacific Glass Packaging Market by Products
6.3 Asia Pacific Glass Packaging Market by Country
6.3.4 South Korea
7. Global Vendor Market Share
8. Competition Analysis - Company Profiles
8.2 Mondi Group
8.3 Owens-Illinois, Inc.
8.4 Saint Gobain S.A.
8.5 Gerresheimer AG
8.6 Vetropack Holding AG
8.7 Bormioli Rocco SPA
8.8 Ardagh Packaging Holdings Limited
8.9 Vidrala S.A.
8.10 Tetra Laval
8.11 Hindusthan National Glass & Industries Limited.
8.12 CAN-PACK S.A.
9. Investment Analysis
10. Opportunities in Asia Pacific Glass Packaging Market
11. Future of Asia Pacific Glass Packaging Market