Biomedical sensors' utility in the hazardous environments and geographical locations which are susceptible to natural disasters will drive the market. Increased demand from the healthcare industry to monitor patients with diabetic and heart conditions will further boost the growth of the market. Early detection of irregularities in the health status of the patients along with necessary medical attention will contribute to the better quality of life.
Even though biomedical sensors are playing a major role in life-saving situations, the market faces certain challenges such as patient's safety and comfort due to strong electromagnetic fields, transferring energy from external to internal parts with high efficiency and high data rates, limited computation and data storage, and ultra-low power consumption.
The Middle East and Africa biomedical sensors market is segmented on the basis of type, application and geography. Along with the highest growth rate, UAE also leads the market in this region, followed by Saudi Arabia and Israel. This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry. Some of the key players mentioned in the report are
- Zephyr Technology Corp
- Entra Health Systems
- FISO Technologies Inc
- Lumasense Technologies
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Middle East and Africa biomedical sensors market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Middle East and Africa biomedical sensors market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Middle East and Africa biomedical sensors market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter'sFive Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Zephyr Technology Corp.
7.2 Entra Health Systems
7.3 FISO Technologies Inc.
7.4 LumaSense Technologies
7.7 RJC Enterprises LLC
7.8 Infraredx, Inc.
7.9 ISS, Inc.
7.13 Nonin Medical Inc.
7.14 Hansen Medical
7.15 Measurand Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Biomedical Sensors Market
LIST OF TABLES
1: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Temperature Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
2: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Accelerometers Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
3: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Pressure Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
4: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Chemical Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
5: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Biochemical Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
6: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Pharmaceutical 2014-2020 ($Million)
7: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Healthcare2014-2020 ($Million)
8: Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Others2014-2020 ($Million)
9: Middle East and Africa Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Country, UAE 2014-2020 ($Million)
10: Middle East and Africa Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Country, Saudi Arabia 2014-2020 ($Million)
11: Middle East and Africa Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Country, Israel 2014-2020 ($Million)
12: Middle East and Africa Biomedical Sensors market Revenue, by Country, Others 2014-2020 ($Million)