Construction activity in Europe has witnessed a marginal growth of 2% in 2015, which could be attributed to post-recession recovery in key markets. Western European countries have traditionally dominated the BIM market and they are projected to grow at a CAGR of XX.XX% over the reporting period 2015-2020. The European parliament has recommended the use of BIM for public projects to enhance efficiency in construction projects across Europe, with the backing of all the major architecture and construction companies, in a bid to leverage the benefits of enhanced communication and coordination throughout the project lifecycle. BIM tools allow construction companies to realize green building solutions in a timely and efficient manner; the European Union being one of the major proponents of it.
Technological advancements in the field of reporting and analytics coupled with governmental regulations promoting the adoption of BIM solutions are the major drivers for growth in this region. However, high costs of ownership and implementation issues may impede the rate of adoption.
The market can be segmented into type, application, end-user and region. This report provides a detailed analysis of all the major European markets including Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy and Spain.
Key Deliverables of the study
- Global, regional and country-level analysis along with forecasts of the study market
- Study of the effect of exogenous & endogenous factors, viz. demographic, economics, and political factors, among others, which affect the global market
- Porter's five forces framework incorporating the factors influencing each force to determine the intensity of competition
- Segment and sub-segment level analysis of the market over the review and forecast period
- Identification of key factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, exploiting new opportunities, and gaining competitive edge
- Analysis for key players and a detailed study of their current strategic interests and key financial performance indicators
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.2 Research Design
2.3 Study timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering & Econometric Modeling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Overview
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
5. Building Information Modeling Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Application
5.3 By End User
5.3.3 Real Estate Developers
5.3.4 Facilities Manager
5.3.5 Building Product Manufacturers
6. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Autodesk, Inc.
7.2 Dassault Systemes S.A.
7.5 ABM Europe
7.8 BIM Technologies
7.9 Atkins Global
7.11 Bentley Systems,Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Building Information Modeling Market