The Europe Safety SwitchesMarket is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Europe Safety SwitchesMarket is broadly segmented on the basis of Types,End Users and Territories. On the basis of types, the market has been segmented into Safety Limit Switches, Emergency Stop Switches, and Safety Interlock Switches. On the basis of its End users, its applications could be explained under segments such as Automobile, Energy & Power, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages, Semiconductors and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Idem, Euchner, Scientific Technologies Inc., SICK, Eatonand more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of the Europe Safety Switches Market are its flexibility in usage in varied applications, high market demand for safe equipment, miniaturization of devices, and industrial safety standards.
Complexity of Standards, lack of product awareness, and associated high product costs are the key challenges of the Europe Safety Switches Market.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for the Safety Switchesalong with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis of Europe Safety Switches market, with Territory specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence theEuropemarket.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Safety Switches market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Flexible for Use in Various Applications
4.2.2 High Market Demand for Intrinsically Safe Equipments
4.2.3 Miniaturization of Devices
4.2.4 Industrial Safety Standards
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Lack of Product Awareness
4.3.3 Associated Product Costs
4.4.1 Sophisticated Technology Forms
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Europe Safety Switches Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Europe Safety Switches Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Safety Limit Switches
6.1.2 Emergency Stop Switches
6.1.3 Safety Interlock Switches
6.2 Europe Market - Segmented By End Users
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.2.5 Oil & Gas
6.2.6 Food & Beverages
6.3 Europe Market - Segmented By Territory
6.3.1 United Kingdom
7. Europe Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.4 Scientific Technologies Inc.
8.5 Banner Engineering
8.8 Schneider Electric
8.10 OMRON Industrial Automation
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Europe Safety Switches Market