The adoption of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets and smart TV is the major driving factor for the growth of worldwide Cloud TV market. Moreover, increased demand for rich graphics, high definition content, increased number of connected devices, demand for 3D content in broadcasting and flexibility of content viewing are fuelling the growth of cloud TV market. At the same time, the Cloud TV market is influenced by challenges such as distribution regulations in the market, over-hyping the influence of the cloud, lack of high speed network bandwidth and security of the internet networks.
The Global Cloud TV Market is segmented on the basis of Deployment (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud), Service (SaaS, IaaS, and Paas), Applications (Telecom, Entertainment and Media, Information Technology, Consumer Television and Others) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Cloud TV Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Active Video, Phoenix TV, Ziggo, PCCW, T Lab, Time Warner Oceanic, Charter Communications, Cablevision System, Liberty Global, Blinkbox, Comcast, Viaplay, Telia Sonera, Tele2, Conax Verimatrix, Sofia Digital, VisualOn, MTV Group and SoccerHubb.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Global Cloud TV Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Cloud TV Market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Cloud TV Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
3.5.1 High rate of Smart Device adoption
3.5.2 Increased number of Connected devices
3.5.3 Demand for 3D content in broadcasting
3.5.4 Rich Graphics and High definition content
3.6.1 Distribution Regulations in the market
3.6.2 over-hyping the influence of cloud
3.6.3 Real-time delivery of content
4. Global Cloud TV Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
4.1 Global Market - Segmented By Deployment
4.1.1 Public Cloud
4.1.2 Private Cloud
4.1.3 Hybrid Cloud
4.2 Global Market - Segmented By Service
4.2.1 Software as a Service(SaaS)
4.2.2 Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS)
4.2.3 Platform as a Service(PaaS)
4.3 Global Market - Segmented By Applications
4.3.2 Entertainment and Media
4.3.3 Information Technology
4.3.4 Consumer Telivision
4.4 Global Market - Segmented By Region
4.4.1 North America
4.4.3 Asia Pacific
4.4.4 Rest of World
5. Vendor Market Share Analysis
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Active Video
6.3 Phoenix TV
6.4 T Lab
6.6 Time Warner Oceanic
6.7 Charter Communications
6.8 Cablevision System
6.9 Liberty Global
6.13 Telia Sonera
6.17 Sofia Digital
6.19 MTV Group
6.20 Soccer Hubb
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
8. Future of Global Cloud TV Market
- Active Video
- Phoenix TV
- T Lab
- Time Warner Oceanic
- Charter Communications
- Cablevision System
- Liberty Global
- Telia Sonera
- Sofia Digital
- MTV Group
- Soccer Hubb