Digital era has completely taken over traditional products with highly effective 3D platforms ruling the roost and increasing end user attractiveness. The market is witnessing substantial growth with the rapid adoption of 3D technology in applications like healthcare, education and consumer electronics. Increasing applications of 3D printing being implemented in the automotive & aerospace verticals, and the increasing investments in R&D over the years with high-end innovations, act as strong motivators accelerating the growth of this market. The major factors hampering the growth of the market are the high costs associated with the products.
The market is segmented on the basis of products, verticals, and regions. U.K accounts a lion's share of 25% in 2015 and is the major contributor to growth in Europe, followed by Germany, France, Italy and others. Entertainment & Media industry holds a firm grip with various products being used, increasing a number of gamers and meeting consumers demand in countries like U.K followed by consumer electronics and others. 3D displays (dominated by 3D televisions) occupy a major share of the market with its top-seeded performance and will continue to show its prominence during the forecast period, followed by 3D animation, 3D cinema, and others.
Some of the key players mentioned in this report are:
- 3D systems corporation
- Autodesk Inc.
- Barco N.V
- Dolby Laboratories
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Europe 3D/4D technology market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Europe 3D/4D technology market on a regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Technology Snapshot
4.1 Trends in 3D Technology
4.2 Trends in 4D Technology
4.3 Applications of 3D/4D Technology
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increasing applications of 3D printing
5.1.2 Increased investment in R&D expected to boost market growth
5.2.1 High Product Associated Costs and availability of 3D printing materials
5.2.2 Lack of 3D Content
5.3.1 Growing advancement in 4D Technology
5.3.2 Increasing usage of 3D Technology in Healthcare
5.3.3 Increasing adoption of auto stereoscopic display in 3D advertising
6. Europe 3D/4D Technology Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 By Products
6.1.1 3D Sensors
6.1.2 3D Integrated Circuits
6.1.3 3D Transistors
6.1.4 3D Printer
6.1.5 3D Gaming
6.1.6 3D Imaging
6.1.7 3D Display
188.8.131.52 3D Television
184.108.40.206 3D Smartphone
220.127.116.11 3D Digital Signage
18.104.22.168 3D Projector
22.214.171.124 Head Mounted Display
126.96.36.199 3D Glass
6.1.8 3D Navigation
6.1.9 3D Animation
6.1.10 3D Cinema
6.2 By Vertical
6.2.2 Entertainment & Media
6.2.6 Consumer Electronics
6.3 By Country
6.3.1 United Kingdom
7. Europe 3D/4D Technology - Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 3D Systems Corporation
8.2 Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
8.3 LG Electronics Inc.
8.4 Barco N.V.
8.5 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
8.6 Autodesk, Inc.
8.7 Stratasys, Inc.
8.8 Panasonic Corporation
8.9 Sony Corporation
8.10 Dreamworks Animation SKG, Inc.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9.3 Role of Business Accelerators
10. Future of Europe 3D/4D Technology Market