Automation and mechanization revolutionized the warehouse business helping companies reduce overhead costs and increase productivity with consistency and accuracy, with artificial intelligence playing a big role in achieving this. The race to adopt this technology has already begun, with the intense competition between brick-and-mortar stores and the online stores. The online retailers are making every effort to reduce the time it takes to deliver products to the customers.
Asia Pacific economy continues to be relatively resilient when compared to other regions, with impressive growth in the retail sector. The major drivers to boost the warehouse robotics market are the ability to simplify and to reduce the time consumed in the functions, while boosting reliability and accuracy, and engaging lesser workforce, thus ensuring the reduction of costs and augmenting productivity. Major restraint towards the adoption of this technology is the cost involved, which, the vendor companies are working towards to bring down to increase adoption.
Warehouse robotics market can be segmented by type, function, verticals and geography. Geographically, Asia Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea and others. Japan and India are the fastest growing warehouses robotics markets in the region.
Some of the major players mentioned in this report are:
- ABB Robotics
- Eaton Corporation Public Ltd.
- Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
- Kiva Systems
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Machine Co. Ltd.
- Yamaha Robotics
What the report offers
- Market definition for the Asia Pacific warehouse robotics market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Market analysis of the Asia Pacific warehouse robotics market, with regional specific assessments
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario and in offering prospective opportunities
- Identification of key companies, which can influence the market on both the global and regional scales
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific warehouse robotics market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Increasing Numbers of SKUs
4.2.2 Need to Provide Direct-to-Store Pallets
4.2.3 Quality of Life (Safety, Ergonomics, Fatigue Factor, etc.)
4.4.1 Initial Adoption Cost
4.4.2 Interaction with robot is hindrance for some users
5. Asia Pacific Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Ongoing research and development
6. Asia Pacific Warehouse Robotics Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 Articulated Robots
6.1.2 Gantry Robots
6.1.3 Robotic Arms
6.1.4 Mobile Robot
6.2 By Function
6.2.3 Assembling & Disassembling
6.3 By Verticals
6.3.1 Food & Beverage
6.3.4 Electronic & Electrical
6.4 By Country
6.4.4 South Korea
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, Products and Recent Developments)
7.1 ABB Robotics
7.2 Eaton Corporation Public Ltd.
7.3 Kiva Systems
7.4 Scape Technologies
7.5 Siemens AG
7.6 Kawasaki Robotics Inc.
7.7 Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd.
7.8 Yamaha Robotics
7.9 Vigilant Robots
7.10 ATS Automation Tooling System Inc.
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Role of Business Accelerators
8.3 Investment Outlook
8.4 Role of Research & Development
9. Future of Asia Pacific Warehouse Robotics Market