Occupational or industrial accidents affect not only the lives of individual workers, but also the productivity and profitability of their enterprises and ultimately the welfare of their entire societies. Governments, workers and employers in Asia-Pacific regions are increasing their efforts to prevent accidents and diseases in almost all the emerging and developing industrial sectors.
The growing technological advancements have improved the "safety" parameters associated with these Input/output modules, making its use in the hazardous zones even more feasible. This technological growth is bound to bring more improvements in the quality of the safety in the Input/output modules in the future.
The foreign investment scenario in the Asia-Pacific market is growing steadily since 2012 and so is its GDP per capita. This ultimately indicates a very progressive overall economy, irrespective of its partially depleting GDP growth rate that should improve very soon. The growing electric power consumption since 2010 is a positive indication, which also has a share of impact on the requirements of Safety Instrumented Systems and its market.
The Asia Pacific Safety I/O Modules market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to witness a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Asia Pacific Safety Input/output modules market is broadly segmented based on types, end-users, and countries. Similarly, based on types, the market is segmented into Analogue Module (I/O), Digital Module (I/O), Network Adaptor, Power Supply & Chassis, and Intelligent I/O. Finally, based on its verticals, the applications are explained under Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors, Transportation, Oil & Gas and others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH, Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Asia-Pacific Safety Input/output Modules Market are the demand for intrinsically safe I/O modules, compulsory industrial or government safety standards, miniaturization of devices, and demand for reduced wiring cost as well as reduced start-up machine time.
Weak Domestic Demand is the key challenge for the Asia-Pacific Safety I/O Modules Market.
What the report offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety I/O Modules along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis of the Asia Pacific Safety I/O Modules Market, with region-specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific Safety I/O Modules market on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Demand for Reduced Start-Up Machine Time
4.2.2 Demand for Reduced Wiring Cost
4.2.3 Industrial Safety Standards
4.2.4 Small-Sized Devices
4.2.5 Demand for Intrinsically Safe I/O Modules
4.2.6 Variable Designs
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Weak Product Awareness
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Asia Pacific Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Asia Pacific Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 Asia Pacific Market - Segmented By Verticles
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.2.6 Oil & Gas
6.3 Asia Pacific Market - Segmented By Countries
6.3.1 Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168 South Korea
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
8.4 Lumberg Automation
8.7 Schneider Electric
8.8 Parmley Graham
8.9 Mouser Electronics
8.10 Newtech Engineering
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Safety I/O Modules Market