These Safety Connection Devices provide reliable and flexible connections between the E-stops, safety interlock switches, safety relays and cable pull switches. However, this system is not too ideal for use with components such as light curtains, pressure sensitive safety edges or safety mats.
The Safety Connection Devices market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Safety Connection Devices market is broadly segmented on the basis of types, end-user industry, and geography. Similarly, based on types, the market is segmented into Safety Wiring Systems, Cables, and Connectors. Further, based on its end-users, it is categorized into various segments such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial, and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Solomon Technology Corp., SUMELEC Vizcaya, Allen-Bradley, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie, and more.
Technological advancements, safety requirements, variable designs are some of the key drivers of the Safety Connection Devices Market.
The associated high product costs and lack of awareness are the possible market constraints.
What the report offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety Connection Devices along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis for the Europe Safety Connection Devices market, with region specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional scales
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Safety Connection Devices on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Wide Applications
4.2.2 Broad Functionality
4.2.3 Government Safety Standards
4.2.4 Variable Designs
4.3.1 High Product Costs
4.3.2 Lack of awareness
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety Connection DevicesMarketProducts Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Safety Wiring Systems
6.2 Global Market - Segmented By End User Industry
6.3 Global Market - Segmented By Region
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
7. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Solomon Technology Corp.
8.2 SUMELEC Vizcaya
8.4 ASTRE Engineering Tunisie
8.6 M and M Electronics
8.7 Electro Systems
8.8 ND Electric Co., LTD.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Safety Connection Devices Market