The Safety Programmable Controllers are a bit different from the traditional PLC systems. These controllers provide better monitoring facilities as well as self-diagnostics than the standard PLCs and are in fact, an improvement over the traditional hardwired electromechanical systems. The drivers of programmable safety controller adoption include a set of international standards such as, EN ISO 13849-1/2 (safety of machineryâ€”safety related parts of control systems), IEC/EN 62061 (safety of machineryâ€”functional safety of electrical, electronic and programmable electronic control systems), and IEC 61131 (programmable logic controllers). However, with the existence of these safety standards, the industry has started moving faster towards incorporating the new safety technology into their products.
These safety programmable controllers have dual microprocessors and circuits for synchronous detection and constant monitoring of Flash and RAM. The standard PLC inputs have no means of testing the functionality of their input circuits, while programmable safety controllers do have such a provision.
The share of value added to GDP by the services sector in Latin America seems to grow steadily, i.e. at around 32 percent as per the 2013 World Bank data. This is in fact, a huge contribution to the GDP. It indicates high production output in most of the emerging and developing service sectors in the Latin American region. Latin America is an advantageous place for investing in new markets, as the government's regulatory framework for new investments in this region is favorable to the foreign investors. It could give the companies the competitive advantage, they want.
The Latin America Safety Programmable Controllers market is broadly segmented based on their types and end-users. As per the classification of their types, the safety programmable controllers market is segmented into Modular, Compact and others. Similarly, based on its end-users, the applications can be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy and Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages, Oil & Gas, and others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Treotham, ASTRE Engineering, Siemens, ABB, SICK Group and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Latin America Safety Programmable Controllers Market are need for Functional Flexibility, demand for Safe Equipment, Industry Safety Standards, Cost Effective Systems, and need for Simplified Configuration.
Complexity of standards, unavailability, training, maintenance and stocking costs are the key challenges of the Safety Programmable Controllers Market.
What the report offers:
- Market Definition for the Safety Programmable Controllers along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Market analysis of Latin America Safety Programmable Controllers market, with region specific assessments
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies, which can influence the Latin America market on the global and regional scales
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Latin America Safety Programmable Controllers market on the global and regional fronts
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Need for Functional Flexibility
4.2.2 Industry Safety Standards
4.2.3 Demand for Safe Equipment
4.2.4 Cost Effective Systems
4.2.5 Need for Simplified Configuration
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Training Costs
4.3.3 Stocking Costs
4.3.4 Maintenance Costs
4.3.5 Lack of Availability
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Latin America Safety Programmable Controllers MarketProducts Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Latin America Market - Segmented By Types
6.2 Latin America Market - Segmented By End Users
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.2.6 Food & Beverages
6.2.7 Oil & Gas
6.3 Latin America Market - Segmented By Countries
6.3.1 Latin America
7. Latin America Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.3 ASTRE Engineering
8.6 SICK Group
8.7 Mistubishi Electric
8.8 Schneider Electric
8.10 Omron Industrial Automation
8.11 Leuze electronic
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Latin America Safety Programmable Logic Controllers Market