In terms of applications, LED lighting leads the LED packaging market. Also, in the global lighting market, the usage of LED is estimated to grow at a rate of 14% compounded annually for the period 2016-2020. But, on the other hand, the innovations in the industry are saturated and at the same time the market has over capacity. For the TV display application, the industry is moving from usage of LED to OLED (Organic Light emitting diode), which is the latest innovation. This is expected to penetrate more into the market. Added to this, the production costs of OLED displays will be decreased by 3 folds since fixed costs (equipment) is less and variable costs is also relatively less as more units can be produced within a given time.
To leverage on costs, the companies are focusing on operating through economies of scale. As such the industry is witnessing consolidation of players / manufacturers of LED packaging. But, on the other hand, some of the SME which are not able to merge are exiting from the market.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
1.4 Market Definition
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.6 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.7 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.7.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4.8 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Middle East and Africa LED Packaging Market Segmentation and Forecast
6.1 By Application
6.1.3 Portable Electronics
6.1.5 Home Lighting
6.2 By Material
6.2.1 Paper and Paperboard
6.2.4 Silicones materials
6.2.5 EMC (Epoxy Molding Compound)
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 Middle East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Nichia Corporation
8.2 Samsung Corporation
8.3 OSRAM Licht AG
8.4 Cree, Inc.
8.5 Seoul Semiconductors Co. Ltd.
8.6 Sharp Electronics
8.7 Everlight Electronics Co Ltd.
8.8 Philips Corporation
8.9 Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
8.10 Toyoda Gosei Co. Ltd.
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Role of Business Accelerators
9.3 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Middle East and Africa LED Packaging Market
List of Tables
1. MEA LED Packaging market Revenue, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
2. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, LCD TVs, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
3. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, Automotives, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
4. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, Portable Electronics, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
5. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, Signs and Large advertisement boadings, 2014-2020 ($Billion)
6. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, General Lighting, 2014-2020($Billion)
7. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Applicaion, Others, 2014-2020($Billion)
8. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Country, United Arab Emirates, 2014-2020 ($Million)
9. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Country, Saudi Arabia, 2014-2020 ($Million)
10. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Country, South Africa, 2014-2020 ($Million)
11. LED Packaging market Revenue, by Country, Others, 2014-2020 ($Million)