The report spans the overall structure of the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market and provides premium insights into the drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, market size and share, industry attractiveness based on the Porter's Five Forces, supply and demand share analysis, latest technologies, competitive intelligence, and current trends and forecasts.
The market size and share estimation has been performed on the basis of Type (High Performance Technical Computing and High Performance Business Computing), Component (Servers, Storage, Networking Devices and Software), Services (Design, Integration and Deployment, Training and Consulting), end-user and Geographical region.
The technology that has been estimated to be growing at 8% CAGP is widely being used in multiple domains like Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Energy, Power and Natural resources, Chemical Industry, Aerospace and Defense, BFSI, Gaming, Weather Prediction and Forecasting etc. The Technology which is fast growing in Asia Pacific, especially in China, still has its largest consumer base in the U.S.
The aim now is to improve the power consumption, memory performance and size of these supercomputers. The long term challenges the technology has to face are the increasing cost of resources, software hurdles, variability in expectation etc. The market comprises of both established as well as, emerging players who are concentrating on innovation. The leading players in this domain are AMD, Dell, HP, IBM, Cisco, Bull, Microsoft, Oracle and SGI.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the High Performance Computing (HPC) Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Market Scope
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Objectives of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2 Demand Side Analysis
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Industry competition
4.4.2 Potential of new entrants
4.4.3 Power of suppliers
4.4.4 Power of customers
4.4.5 Threat of substitute products
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1 Internet Revolution
5.2.2 Increase in Complexity of Computations
5.2.3 Emergence of Big Data
5.2.4 Increase in Commercial and Industrial Spending
5.3.1 High Computational Cost
5.3.2 Power, Cooling, and System Management
5.4.1 New HPC Models
5.4.2 Continued interest in Cloud
5.4.3 Continuous Growth of Storage and Data Management
5.4.4 Rise in Petascale Computing
5.4.5 Demand for Accelerators
5.5.1 Increasing Cost of Resources
5.5.2 Varying End-user History and Expectations
5.5.3 Software Hurdles
6. Market Segmentation
6.1 By Type
6.1.1 High Performance Technical Computing (HTPC)
6.1.2 High Performance Business Computing (HPBC)
6.2 By Component
6.2.3 Networking Devices
188.8.131.52 Optimization Tools
184.108.40.206 Cluster Management
220.127.116.11 Fabric Management
18.104.22.168 Programming Tools
6.3 By Services
6.3.2 Integration and Deployment
6.4 By Deployment
6.5 By End-User
6.6 (Overview, Market Size and Forecast)
6.6.2 Life Sciences
6.6.3 Energy and Power
6.6.5 Aerospace and Defense
6.6.7 Academic and Research Institutions
6.6.9 Media and Entertainment
6.6.11 Weather Prediction and Forecasting
6.7 By Geographical Regions
6.8 (Overview, Market Size and Forecast)
6.8.1 North America (NA)
6.8.2 Latin America (LA)
6.8.5 Middle East
7. Competitive Assessment
8. (Profiles, Overview, Products and Services,Financials, Business Strategies, Recent Developments and Innovations)
8.14 Hitachi Data Systems
9. Market Landscape: Current and Future Scenario
9.1 Market Insights
9.2 Market Investment Opportunities
9.3 Market Trends
9.4 Market Forecasts
9.5 New Product Development and Innovations
9.6 Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)