The increased adoption of cloud technology and the increased utilization of digital media is the major driving force for this market. The need to develop the digital competitiveness and marketing effectiveness are driving the global market for digital marketing software. The increased adoption of smart devices is making the customers shift towards the social media and hence generate better marketing campaigns and create new avenues for this market. The major challenge for any company to implement digital marketing is to choose the right kind of digital marketing solution so that it reaches the right customers in the effective way.
The Global Digital Marketing SoftwareMarket is segmented on the basis of Type (E-Mail, CRM, Social CRM, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation, E-Commerce, Content Management), Industry(Information Technology, Telecom, BFSI, Media &Entertainment, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Automotive and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Digital Marketing SoftwareMarket. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Adobe, SAP, Salesforce, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, HP, SAS, Marketo, Hubspot, Teradata, Infor, Opentext and Others.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Digital Marketing Software along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Digital Marketing Software Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Digital Marketing Software market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Increased utilization of Digital Media
4.2.2 A trend in adoption of Cloud technology
4.2.3 Emergence of SaaS based solutions
4.3.1 Evaluating right kind of digital marketing solution
5. Global Digital Marketing Software Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
5.1 Global Market - Segmented By Deployment
5.2 Global Market - Segmented By Type
5.2.2 Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
5.2.3 Social CRM
5.2.4 Web Analytics
5.2.5 Marketing Automation
5.2.7 Content Management
5.3 Global Market - Segmented By Industry
5.3.1 Information Technology
5.3.4 Media & Entertainment
5.4 Global Market - Segmented By Region
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Rest of World
5.4.5 Vendor Market Share Analysis
5.4.6 Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
8.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
9. Future of Global Digital Marketing Software Market