Safety Relays help in checking and monitoring a safety system and allows the machine to either start or execute the commands to stop the machine. The upcoming designs of safety relays have made it capable of saving up on a lot of machine start up time as well as manual efforts. The Single-Function Safety Relays are most economical when compared to the modular & configurable safety relays. The former is preferred for smaller machines that require dedicated logic devices to complete the safety functions, while the latter is preferable where large and diverse safeguarding devices and minimal zone controls are required.
The Global Safety Relays market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020
Safety Relays market is broadly segmented on the basis of types, end users and geography. On the basis of types, the Safety Relays Market has been segmented into Single-Function Safety Relays and Modular & Configurable Safety Relays. On the basis of its end users, its applications could be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Construction and more. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Siemens, ABB, SICK, IDEC and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Global Safety Relays Market are Industry Safety Standards, Demand for Functional Safety, Need for Flexible Modular Designs, Integrated Functionality Requirements, Minimal Time & Labor Effort Requirements, and Cost-effective Systems.
Strong Market Competition and the Complexity of Safety Standards are the key challenges of the Global Safety Relays Market.
What the report offers:
- Market Definition for the Safety Relays along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis Global Safety Relays market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global SafetyRelays market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
4.2.2 Demand for Functional Safety
4.2.3 Need for Flexible Modular Designs
4.2.4 Integrated Functionality Requirements
4.2.5 Minimal Time & Labor Effort Requirements
4.2.6 Cost-effective Systems
4.3.1 High Market Competition
4.3.2 Complexity of Standards
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Safety Relays & Timers Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Safety Relays Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Single-Function Safety Relays
6.1.2 Modular & Configurable Safety Relays
6.2 Global Safety Time Relays Market - Segmented By Contacts
6.2.1 Normally Closed, Time Open (NCTO)
6.2.2 Normally Closed, Time Closed (NCTC)
6.2.3 Normally Open, Time Open (NOTO)
6.2.4 Normally Open, Time Closed (NOTC)
6.3 Global Market - Segmented By End Users
6.3.2 Energy & Power
6.3.7 Oil & Gas
6.4 Global Market - Segmented By Region
6.4.1 North America
6.4.3 Asia Pacific
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East and Africa
7. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.2 OMRON Industrial Automation
8.9 DARE Electronics,Inc.
8.11 TE Connectivity
8.13 ICM Controls
8.14 Altech Corp.
8.15 Crouzet Automation & Control
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of Global Safety Relays & Timers Market