Latest advancements in occupancy sensors such as image processing occupancy sensor (IPOS), intelligent occupancy sensor (IOS), and micro-phonics in the manufacturing of occupancy sensors made grab more market share in a variety of fields. The key applications of occupancy sensors are in residential, commercial, educational, healthcare, retail and hospitality buildings. The largest industry of occupancy sensors is in residential and commercial buildings due to a massive growth in the construction sector in various regions across the globe. The technology has a major role to play in this sector due to the cost effective matrix, and results into a longer life cycle of products and systems, along with greater reliability. UAE accounted for the highest market share of 34% of Middle East & Africa market in 2014 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 17.29% from 2014 to 2020.
The UAE Occupancy Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Wired & Wireless), Technology (Passive Infrared and Microwave), & Industry (Residential, Offices, Hotels, Healthcare, Educational, and Others).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porter's five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of UAE Occupancy Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Eaton Corporation (U.S.), Honeywell International (U.S.), General Electric (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for UAE Occupancy Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the UAE Occupancy Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the UAE Occupancy Sensors market on a regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 Research methodology
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview & Dynamics
5. Porter'sFive Forces Analysis
5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
5.3 Degree of Competition
5.4 Threat of Substitution
5.5 Threat of new entrants
6. Market Segmentation
6.2.2 Passive Infrared
7. Company Profiles
7.3 Schneider Electric
7.6 Cooper Industries
7.9 Hubbell Automation
7.10 Texas Instruments
7.11 Johnson Controls
7.12 Pammvi Group
7.13 Lutron Electronics
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of UAE Occupancy Sensors Market
LIST OF TABLES
1: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Wired Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
2: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Type, Wireless Sensors 2014-2020 ($Million)
3: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Technology, Ultrasonic 2014-2020 ($Million)
4: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Technology, Passive Infrared 2014-2020 ($Million)
5: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Technology, Microwave 2014-2020 ($Million)
6: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Residential 2014-2020 ($Million)
7: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Offices 2014-2020 ($Million)
8: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Hotels 2014-2020 ($Million)
9: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Healthcare 2014-2020 ($Million)
10: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Educational 2014-2020 ($Million)
11: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, by Industry, Others 2014-2020 ($Million)
12: UAE Occupancy Sensors market Revenue, 2014-2020 ($Million)