Increasing use of gas sensors in breath analysis to check the health of patients is also driving the demand for gas sensors. The major trend driving the global gas sensor market is the development of wireless capabilities and miniaturization, coupled with improved communication capabilities that enable their integration into various devices and machines, without compromising the detection of toxic or flammable gases at safe distances. Asia-Pacific is one of the fastest growing regions for the gas sensor market, and is projected to be the market leader in the forecasted period. Countries like China, U.S. and Germany are the major markets for gas sensors.
However, operational issues are affecting consumer adoption in emerging markets. The evolving nature of the market is leading to rapid changes and over-crowding of sensors for major gases like carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide. The lack of regulation in Asian markets like China is also expected to impede growth. Rising costs are also an issue in an ever-changing market characterized by innovations and low product differentiation.
The global gas sensors market is segmented on the basis of type (Oxygen Sensors, Carbon Dioxide Sensors, Carbon Monoxide Sensors, NOx Sensors, and Others), technology (Electrochemical Sensors, Semiconductor Sensors, Solid State/MOS, PID, Catalytic, and IR) industry (Medical, Building Automation, Environmental, Petrochemical, Automotive, Industrial, and Others), and geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America).
ABB LTD, Aeroqual Ltd., Alphasense, City Technologies, Dragerwerk AG & Co, Dynament Ltd., Figaro Engineering, Gfg Europe Ltd, Membrapor AG, Ngk Insulators Ltd., Nemoto & Co. Ltd, Robert Bosch, Llc, Siemens AG, Trolex Ltd And Yokogawa Electric Corporation are the key players in this market that are mentioned in the report.
What the report offers
- Market Definition for Gas Sensors along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Gas Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on Global and a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Gas sensors market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Please note: As this product is updated at the time of order, dispatch will be 72 hours from the date the order and full payment is received.
1.1 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
1.1 2 RESEARCH DESIGN
1.1.3 STUDY TIMELINE
1.1.4 STUDY PHASES
184.108.40.206 SECONDARY RESEARCH
220.127.116.11 DISCUSSION GUIDE
18.104.22.168 MARKET ENGINEERING AND ECONOMETRIC MODELLING
22.214.171.124 EXPERT VALIDATION
1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
1.3 REPORT DESCRIPTION
2. KEY FINDINGS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW AND DYNAMICS
4.1.1 INCREASED DEMAND FOR GAS SENSORS IN AUTOMOBILES FOR COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNMENTAL REGULATIONS
4.1.2 GROWING AWARENESS ON OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS ACROSS MAJOR INDUSTRIES
4.1.3 INCREMENTAL TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS IN GAS SENSORS
4.2.1 TECHNICAL (OPERATIONAL) ISSUES IMPEDING NEW CUSTOMER ADOPTION
4.2.2 RISING COSTS AND LACK OF PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION
5. PORTER'S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.1 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
5.2 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
5.3 DEGREE OF COMPETITION
5.4 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTION
5.5 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1.2 CARBON DIOXIDE
6.1.3 CARBON MONOXIDE
6.1.5 OTHERS (METHANE, AMMONIA, HYDRO CARBONS)
6.2.3 SOLID STATE/MOS
6.3.2 BUILDING AUTOMATION
7. MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY REGION
7.1 NORTH AMERICA
7.4 MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
7.4.2 SAUDI ARABIA
7.5 LATIN AMERICA
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 ABB LTD
8.2 AEROQUAL LTD.
8.4 CITY TECHNOLOGIES
8.5 DRAGERWERK AG & CO. KGAA
8.6 DYNAMENT LTD.
8.7 FIGARO ENGINEERING INC.
8.8 GFG EUROPE LTD
8.9 MEMBRAPOR AG
8.10 NEMOTO & CO., LTD
8.11 NGK INSULATORS LTD.
8.12 ROBERT BOSCH, LLC
8.13 SIEMENS AG
8.14 TROLEX LTD
8.15 YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
9. INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10. FUTURE OF GAS SENSORS MARKET